• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you have bought today ??

I looked everywhere for the letters last year so got them early and the board was too cute to pass ! 99p each bargain I say !

Projector for nephew H as his fidget box wasn't available.
LED desk mat for nephew A
IQ fit for DD's (bought from Vinted for £2 - £10 new)

6yEQuE7.jpg

Star wars toy for my youngest. Half price at entertainer \\:D/

Screenshot_20220916-100331_Gallery.jpg

The smyths catalogue came yesterday so the kids all made their lists already :haha:

Oooo my 8 year old wants some of that range for his birthday. I'll have to see what's left by the time I get there :haha:

I always leave Christmas jumpers and PJs too late. So today ordered from Asda. My eldest is not into bright novelty so got her the plain team santa sweater and dd2 team rudolph.

Also some PJs and a children in need tshrt for DD2.

Popped to the big home bargains today. Our local one is rubbish now it used to be okay but I guess the good stock goes to the newer big store.
Picked up the bath bomb set for £6.99 I thought I could take 2 of the big ones out for Xmas Eve and they can have the rest to use throughout December.
The reindeer game for the Xmas Eve box it was super cheap I think 69p

then a candle and snowflake decorations.

6941F760-743E-40C5-BA47-61B3161C6CFC.jpeg F54A9195-8164-47CB-A21D-16E4D43AA806.jpeg

I always leave Christmas jumpers and PJs too late. So today ordered from Asda. My eldest is not into bright novelty so got her the plain team santa sweater and dd2 team rudolph.

Ooo I have a voucher for asda george which needs using by the end of the month, so I might have to order some jumpers with it

I am the same , then moan about the fact I can’t get any !! #-o

30% off on vans if your signed up to them.
Ordered m a backpack and shoes. He will have to see and try the shoes on though so I can send them back if needed.

Bought my 7 year old twins some Christmas jumpers from this site Search Results bought them 3 each, only cost £15 for all, they do adult size too. The website is www.preworn.co.uk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->