What you have bought today ??

Not so much what have I bought but what am I sending back.
Got both dds a jumper, top and PJs but far to big for my diddy dd2. She's just turned 8, but the 8/9 I got her is massive...and 7/8 out of stock. Nevermind!

Not so much what have I bought but what am I sending back.
Got both dds a jumper, top and PJs but far to big for my diddy dd2. She's just turned 8, but the 8/9 I got her is massive...and 7/8 out of stock. Nevermind!
Oh I hate when they are in between sizes !

Dh's deodarent set, Harry Potter soap for dd, face masks for both of them and something else on Boots 3 for 2 that I can't remember!

I've got Holly a donkey calendar as she loves donkeys. However it's one of those 16 month ones. I've never come across them before but I'm wondering since it started in September whether to just give it her early so she can start using it now

Bought the first gift for DD2 today. A Harry Potter oard game from the works.

Also got my nephew first christmas Onesie and bib.

These arrived today

Gin for step-mom
Whisky one each for dad and step-dad
Lego, cake making and gingerbread for my nephew
2 books and biscuit kit for niece
Smelly sets for great-grandparents

now I need to find some wrapping paper

7FDB7C30-EE4D-46B6-A0C2-51226D1B347A.jpeg

Went shopping today to get the gift bags and wrapping paper. Ended up picking up some things for the family too! Oh and 3 of the bits for my son came from adidas today

941DC928-F502-471E-94D4-21D96FFA25C9.jpeg

Book tokens for dh's niece and nephew. Xmas snacks from b and ms-treeslets, mini cheddars and twiglets barrels and festive crackers for cheese.

Book tokens for dh's niece and nephew. Xmas snacks from b and ms-treeslets, mini cheddars and twiglets barrels and festive crackers for cheese.
Oh yummy. I love those tubs. I couldn't buy this early as we'd eat them

My son’s smart watch came and so did his adidas trousers

the watch has been a complete pain to set up and the sun isn’t cloned as yet as I need to go into the phone store to get a vr code a word of warning these things are not as easy as they sound

EABA4337-1F84-48EB-8853-4C49F6338565.jpeg

Star wars lego advent calendar for dh and dd to share. Turtle special edition sharpies colouring pack on offer! ETA Baileys on offer as well!

On Sunday I went shopping and got ds2s birthday presents (headphones, pjs, coffee pods, pringles, biscuits. Not very exciting I know but he's turning 15 and doesn't want anything so he's having money and these are just bits and pieces to open)
Today I ordered ds4s birthday presents (superthings kaboom kids, star wars mission fleet millennium falcon, luke and x-wing, at-rt, tech deck style skate ramp and board)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->