What you have bought today ??

One more present to collect tomorrow which DH is picking up when he’s doing the shopping

Movie night was great ! Love it when all my babies are snuggled up in my bed !

Just wrapped gifts for family the odd thing to wrap now. .
Cannot believe it’s so close !

I bought the same book I have mislaid again and it SHOULD arrive tomorrow! We will be out but hopefully it will fit through our mail slot! FXFXFXFX!

And then as a little treat for a hard working mummy and to make myself feel better, I bought a Pastel de Nata at our local Portuguese deli and wolfed it down. Delish! :haha:

We got our food shop .Didn’t go overboard this year but we still have loads somehow:dohh:.

Had to nip to coop to try get the last few bits Asda didn’t have managed to get most of it except trifle. We do have a cheesecake but we always have trifle it’s tradition. They had 1 trifle but it was in the reduced section to go out of date today. I might pop there again tomorrow when we go out for tea see if they have any more.

Had to nip to coop to try get the last few bits Asda didn’t have managed to get most of it except trifle. We do have a cheesecake but we always have trifle it’s tradition. They had 1 trifle but it was in the reduced section to go out of date today. I might pop there again tomorrow when we go out for tea see if they have any more.

Good luck! Fingers are crossed for you. We are having a very different Christmas this year as our son has chosen steak and fries for lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->