What You lot up to tonight

vicky

Reaction score
I'm stuck indoors was suppose to be watching a movie but my OH has gone out with his mates and he did the same last week so again another saturday on my own

im meant to be finishing sorting my room..... yet im sat here :lol: :roll:

Cooking abunch of snacks for tomorrow...Going to watch the Super bowl...(well really the commercials) :lol:

going to shave my hair off as my lovely wife is nagging me! :roll:

you know he has taken you seroiusly, he has just made me take a pic, now he has gone to shave it all off lol.

not up to much, just watching tv and sorting loads of washing, fun!

xx

Such a nice day Im doing yard workhttps://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/repa.gif

Just finished mowing the front yard....Now Im going to do work in back. Break time over... :wink:

Cant wait to see pictures Jase :!:

My OH is out on his stag do so im at home alone (well, jamie is asleep i bed !) with a glass of wine...or 2....0r 3 lol been watching pokerface !! love it !!!
So as you can see my saturday night is wild!! :lol:

I've been monging all day - Notting Hill is on C4 so I've got that on an I might make chilli shortly. House is mess but tbh it can stay like it :lol:

i love poker face well i think i just love ant and dec :oops: :oops:

OH is in bed cos hes working at midnight and then im going for a bubbly radox bath at 10when he gets up then im going to bed cos my life is so exciting i get tired easily :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking forward to seeing those piccies layla off jase :D

ok weestar, here they are, just for you lol

Before..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/before.jpg

you can see why i was bugging him!

after..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/after.jpg

mmmmmm!

xxx

ok dont take this the wrong way but i think he suits it better with it all off :D

*runs and hides in corner now before Layla cyber bashes my head in* :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just notticed in your first pic, hes looking at one of my posts :rofl:

lol why would i take it the wrong way, i agree with you, lol

i hate it when he grows his hair, it doesnt suit him atall

yeah, as soon as he read your post he asked me to take a pic lol

xx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think it makes him look alot younger he now looks about 23-25 (gawd i hope hes not younger than that :lol: :lol: :lol: )

aww :lol: :lol: my OH will be 30 in june and looks really young too :D

he is young, hes like a kid lol, can be very annoying but loveable at the same time.

Im a year older and he reminds me everyday :roll:

xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
im 7 years younger than my OH :oops: so im still the big kid in here,well sometimes its debatable whos the biggest kid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->