What you think? NAMES

L

Laura--x

We arn't fixed on a certain name for our girl yet, but me and oh have always said we would call our little girl Ellie-Mae.

Now the times come, i want to make sure i pick the right name lol, as weird as that sounds.

We were talking the other day, and oh asked if we should give her a middle name or not.

What do you people think? Do you think people with double barelled names should have middle names also? I can't find anything that would go nice with it?

She would be called Ellie-Mae (middname?) Hewitt.

I am partial to the name Ellie... my late Gram was Elsie... or Ella on her birth certificate :) I say keep it hun.

My daughter has a double barrelled name and also middle name. I think that it sounds good. :)

(Oh her last name is double barrelled, not first, but two first, middle and last sounds good too. :) x)

I wanted Ellie may if i was having a girl but it's soo common.. Personally i'd leave it at that else she's gonna have too many names. :)

I loooove the name Ellie. I wanted to use that if we have a girl but OH doesn't like it :(

I love Ellie Mae.. you don't really need a middle name when you've got 2 first names though:) I think it sounds silly when you list of a whole bunch of names anyway, my best friend had 2 middle names, so 4 names originally.. then we took names for our confirmation, and though they're not legal names or anything she'd always throw it in cause she was a little terd haha.

I have a double name and a middle name and I think my Mom did a great job of naming me. Ellie Mae stands well on it's own but if you find a middle name that you love, I totally think that it would work too. Ellie Mae is such a nice short double name that a middle name wouldn't make it too long.

IMHO of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->