What your baby is the size of at 'X' amount of weeks....

SugarKisses

Luv my 3 miracle's
Reaction score
I found this good website that tells you roughly what size your baby is at 'X' amount of weeks and what it "resembles" iykwim? :blush:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0

Cool or what? :mrgreen: x x x

I like that! It makes me laugh imagining a lemon inside me though lol

Jo

Ok and I should've stopped reading at 14weeks lol. A Watermelon?!?! I can't get my head around the physics of giving birth yet lol

:rofl::rofl: You really made me laugh hun. Scary thought isnt it...trying to push a "watermelon" out of you :shock:

I dont know about you, But I really fancy some fruit now :rofl: x x x

An onion seems preferable to a watermelon that's for sure :haha:

Awesome sight! I always use my fingers to measure! I am glad i am past having a "LEMON!" HAHA! I now have an orange!:flower:

k I just measured the full term length on a tape... if its that big then I think Im having a 5 year old!! OMG o_O

I have got an Avocado which will magically morph into an Onion on Friday!

i have an onion... but an onion that is bigger than a big orange and smaller than a sweet potato... i think the onion might be in the wrong place... ha.

The watermelon thing.... scary.

I'm not gonna lie, I found a natural birth video online, front row seats if you know what I mean... that scared me but the watermelon thing is making me want to sniffle.

they are bigger than watermelons at full term but might because our watermelons are small dunno

papaya that's sprouting nipples apparently! A nipply papaya! Tell your lemons to stop looking at my papayas nips!! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->