What?!

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
So I spent my Friday night in the hospital with abdominal pain (of COURSE it happened in the middle of sex...poor OH thinks he caused the pain, but he didn't, this happened 4 years ago too...) and they let me right in so during my stay, I didn't get any needles but I did get a pelvic exam and I got to pee in a cup.

So my GP calls me and say that the hospital had contacted her and said that gonerrhea test came back "questionable"...oh...wait....WHAT?! She said the urine test really sucks and that she's sure that's not the case, but to head to the midwife and humor everyone and get a smear anyway so on Tuesday at 9AM, I'll have my feet in stirrups....AGAIN. Seems like that's all I do anymore.

I'm not freaking too bad about it though. I was tested for all the STDs last October because my ex decided to let me know that when he was away at school he got "curious" with his roommate. Fine, whatever...but his roommate had a new "boyfriend" every night...so god only knows what Ex carried over to me, right? Right. Well, that test came back clean thru some act of God. I KNOW for a FACT that OH didn't go behind my back (a) he has no time to even if he wanted to and (b)his moral fiber isn't "fiber"...it's STEEL! My boyfriend has the kind of character that is typical of most Disney films. He would feel SOOO bad, he wouldn't ever even be in a situation that could lead to anything like that.

So anyways...that's my little vent. My doctor nearly gave me a heart-attack this morning because a (crappy) test gave some weird (and crappy) results. *sigh* I don't have time for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->