***What's been delivered today?***

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Now we're all starting to order and get deliveries, I thought we could share :flower:

Yesterday I had delivered, 21 Rainbow Magic books and George pig sticker story book.

And today the postman delivered 3 glow in the dark ducks all the way from China. Not had a proper look yet though

Share yours!

I hope DD's Fisherprice Tea Set arrives today!!

I'm still waiting for my George book, my Vertbaudet order and my little people Noah's ark. ELC arrived yesterday xx

Playmobile boat and cars action agent was delivered yesterday. Waiting on his planes prop wash junction today x

Can't wait for Christmas deliveries :xmas5:

The much awaited Snuggle bunny book from The Works arrived yesterday.. And I have to say I'm REALLY disappointed. The book is great (we'd been eyeing it up for a while!) but condition of it is awful, I'm supposed to have bought it from new however it has tea stains on the front cover and the puppet bunny has some marks on it too. Not a happy mummy!

So in short I wouldn't recommend the works if your paying full price!

This arrived this morning.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFg3NTA=/z/YWYAAOxyirJSFJrF/$T2eC16VHJGYFFkt3ej3tBSFJrFSdqw~~60_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Waiting for ddelivery of this now :haha:

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/pxYAAOxyaoFSEOoY/$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389zOcBSEOo(bpig~~60_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Also waiting for Cars umbrella and bag set and a few books for DS1 and my niece.

Had the Vtech red playtime bus arrive this morning :D love how fast amazon delivers, even after a bank holiday!

Eldest's bike and my free princess and the frog DVD from disney movie rewards :)

Not christmas related but i'm waiting on some micrometers (tools) for my OH's birthday with is TOMORROW so if it isn't here by then i'm screwed! Grr

Peepo Book from Play.com which said it was in excellent condition...yes the inside is perfect but the outside covers are scuffed and slightly dirty :( Not happy so will be buying brand new x

Nothing :nope: I'm sure my postman is pinching my post! I'm waiting on bath mitts, flashing ducks and bathtime body paints for the kids bath hampers and also three books!

Nothing :nope: I'm sure my postman is pinching my post! I'm waiting on bath mitts, flashing ducks and bathtime body paints for the kids bath hampers and also three books!

Are the bath mitts from binxie?? I've just emailed them as I've still not received mine from 2 weeks ago.

My ducks arrived this morning so hopefully yours aren't far behind.

Are the bath mitts from binxie?? I've just emailed them as I've still not received mine from 2 weeks ago.

My ducks arrived this morning so hopefully yours aren't far behind.

Yeah binxie, think mine was about two weeks ago too, just going to log in now and see exactly when I ordered them. Not that there's any rush but I jut like to have things :haha:

Aww hope so, what are the ducks like? Any good? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->