***What's been delivered today?***

Nothing :nope: I'm sure my postman is pinching my post! I'm waiting on bath mitts, flashing ducks and bathtime body paints for the kids bath hampers and also three books!

Are the bath mitts from binxie?? I've just emailed them as I've still not received mine from 2 weeks ago.

My ducks arrived this morning so hopefully yours aren't far behind.

Yeah binxie, think mine was about two weeks ago too, just going to log in now and see exactly when I ordered them. Not that there's any rush but I jut like to have things :haha:

Aww hope so, what are the ducks like? Any good? x

I logged on and it says order unfulfilled or waiting fulfilment something like that but they've taken the money so should let me know what's going on :growlmad:

I've not looked properly yet. Too many kids about :haha: xx

Nothing :nope: I'm sure my postman is pinching my post! I'm waiting on bath mitts, flashing ducks and bathtime body paints for the kids bath hampers and also three books!

Are the bath mitts from binxie?? I've just emailed them as I've still not received mine from 2 weeks ago.

My ducks arrived this morning so hopefully yours aren't far behind.

Yeah binxie, think mine was about two weeks ago too, just going to log in now and see exactly when I ordered them. Not that there's any rush but I jut like to have things :haha:

Aww hope so, what are the ducks like? Any good? x

I logged on and it says order unfulfilled or waiting fulfilment something like that but they've taken the money so should let me know what's going on :growlmad:

I've not looked properly yet. Too many kids about :haha: xx

That's what mine says too x

Nothing, they didn't turn up. Be just my luck the deliveries arrive tomorrow when I've nipped out!!

My deliveries today were:

Bigjigs freight train set with a battery operated train. The box is massive and really heavy! I can't wait to set it up but have to wait 4 months now! £77
Elc craft toolbox £7.50 down from £15
Dinosaur activity sticker book £1.50
Night monkey day monkey £2.80
Sharing a shell £2.80

Today not Christmas related but got my Yankee Candle tart burner (everyday one not Xmas), my wedding veil and my new hallway table!!

Some jake and the neverland pirate pjs from m&s arrived today for family member :D

Disney store : Buzz and toy
John Lewis : gruffalo puzzle, there was an old lady game (orchard toys) and schleich dog
Hotel Chocolat: chocs all for ME!!!

The hungry caterpillar book has just arrived from amazon

My youngests cosy coupe will be here within the hour (I love the tests from dpd deliveries :) ) then that's their main presents bought and in the house whoop.

My youngests cosy coupe will be here within the hour (I love the tests from dpd deliveries :) ) then that's their main presents bought and in the house whoop.

My OH works for dpd, he's always telling me they're the only company that text a time :haha:

Had a little wind up Thomas delivered and amazon emailed to say the Melissa and Doug castle and figures should be delivered today! X

My OH works for dpd, he's always telling me they're the only company that text a time :haha:

Yeh it's so much easier, you get it at like 8.30ish so you can plan your day then instead of worrying about missing deliveries trying to get stuff done.

It is good really like you say at least you don't have to wait in all day.

Scuttlebugs just arrived :happydance:

Mr Hermes Man dropped this set off this morning.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vREAAMXQyfFR9~EG/$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(I!RBR9+EHIOqQ~~60_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

I caved and gave ds the brolly early!

More Hotel Chocolat goodies for me...ooops
Olive and Moss T shirt I won for DS
Boden Star Cord Trousers

Ok so none of it is strictly for Christmas but deliveries nonetheless!

Just this second through the door my amazon order came;
We're going on a bear hunt
The Tiger who came for tea
The hungry caterpillar :xmas6:

4 Books
2 Cars
Furniture Feet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics