What's been delivered today?

A Pokémon (Pikachu) T shirt for my 9 year old son
Expecting My friend Pikachu from Tesco express today for my 6 year old son

Bought some Christmas socks for my 13 month old twins and some Christmas print thermal socks for both boys from Primark for their stockings, plus a Minions banana flavoured lip balm for both boys also from Primark...need to stop buying stocking fillers now!

Had 6 thomas trains arrive today!!

Three of them ds has been asking for non stop since last christmas!

So excited. Got them all pretty much half price again but dh didnt realise how much they cost (whoops) :haha:

So £50 later and we will have around £200 worth of thomas trains (and thats just the trains!!)

Few bits for ds2 (not sure if for birthday or Christmas)
Giant foam shapes
Magnetic wand and 20 magnetic marbles
https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/pa2k84/IMG_20161025_200846_zps1snuyqz8.jpg

Only the Octonauts gup s for ds1 today plus some glow in the dark dinosaurs that I might use for the elf.
Yesterday I had a post office, baby's 1st Christmas decoration, some Christmas cards and my Christmas pj's.
Both boys have birthdays coming up and I think the delivery guy and postie must think I have a shopping problem😂

New stockings arrived last night. They are a good size and much better quality than I was expecting

Another x3 lego dimension team packs that got in the amazon glitch

Just waiting on darth vader pop up pirate game

Orchard toys Christmas surprises game :)

Half my book people order, which was the 4 pack of, the dinosaur who pooped...., books. The big big bing book was oos or in for reprinting so I canceled that. Which is annoying because I needed it for Sunday.

Pokemon ball with Pikachu for 10 year old stocking - from eBay- China

2 Pokemon shirts for 10 year old

Skylanders vehicle set for Super Chargers game

Attachments

• IMG_20161027_150920.jpg
    IMG_20161027_150920.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
My dinosaur eggs for the kids stockings. Which are slightly disappointing, But hey ho. Ds' Anklyozord which OH finally managed to track down.

Dear Santa book for our advent. :)

Final book for our book advert

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
My boys Christmas Day outfits were delivered today from Asda.
Also Skylanders Imaginators Xbox 1 starter set, Skylanders Imaginators Wolfgang and crystal figure and set of 3 crystals.
Also picked up from The Entertainer four Lego Mixels characters (2 each), two packs of indoor snowballs for their Xmas eve box and latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book for DS1

Pop and play elephant and my friend Alfie :)

Amazon delivery. All of my 'wish list' has now been delivered.

Today came
Books for DDs
Playmobil figures
Bath foams
Bath tints
Card games

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members