What's been delivered today?

2 memory cards for their tablets turned up. Wasn't expecting them yet so that's good

PJ masks toys from America!!!! I'm so excited I want to give them to him now :haha:

Do you mind me asking what site did you order these from please? My DD is looking for them but I couldn't find them anywhere

PJ masks toys from America!!!! I'm so excited I want to give them to him now :haha:

Do you mind me asking what site did you order these from please? My DD is looking for them but I couldn't find them anywhere

We had an American friend buy them from toys r us for us and ship them over. Postage was £60 and customs charges £30 though so we have paid way over the odds for them but we really wanted them for him whatever the cost. Amazon seem to have some things in stock in the UK now, for equally ridiculous prices :haha:

Ds1's bike came today although if you ask him now he no longer wants a bike at all :growlmad: and as we ordered his bike when toys r us had a sale on we bought ds2 a skateboard which was technically free and that also came today

Ds1's bike came today although if you ask him now he no longer wants a bike at all :growlmad: and as we ordered his bike when toys r us had a sale on we bought ds2 a skateboard which was technically free and that also came today

I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the bike still

We had an American friend buy them from toys r us for us and ship them over. Postage was £60 and customs charges £30 though so we have paid way over the odds for them but we really wanted them for him whatever the cost. Amazon seem to have some things in stock in the UK now, for equally ridiculous prices :haha:

Thanks for that, unfortunately we don't know anyone in the US now, I asked DH'd niece to have a look in Australia but no joy, wow the shipping was very expensive!! I'll try Amazon, if not hopefully she'll be happy with her other toys, there's always one thing hard to get !! :wacko:

Today:
animal crossing festival wii game
lego dimensions
the twits book
what the ladybird heard next book
batman lego juniors

just waiting on a lego juniors ninjago set
and their wii u

I had a quick look on Amazon, €56 to ship 1 small PJ masks figure to Ireland, I don't think so, that's crazy, we'll wait til January I think!

Soaps for DH
Thomas trains for DD2

Delivered scooter for DS2, and lightsaber and Smithsonian robot spider for DS1. Also 3ds stylus for stocking. Bought candy and gum for stockings.

Attachments

• IMG_20161112_192111.jpg
    IMG_20161112_192111.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
A few winter clothes for the girls and a cell phone case for my husband's new phone (which has not been delivered yet).

Secret life of pets DVD and a 3 figure Pokemon set (ordered September)arrived today

New shower curtain :haha: sadly not Christmas themed or for Christmas but I love being parcels

their wii!!

delivery was booked for 12.02-1.02
so i was like well we will go to soft play before, only lo decided to have a paddy leaving and i was like we have to gooooo the parcel. got to the street for 1.05 could see the delivery van legged it down shouting excuse me thats my parcel haha. He thankfully saw me! Was glad as had to leave for nursery run at 12.30!

A book people order of biff chip and kipper books. I actually forgot I had ordered them. Spent 20 minutes wondering what was in the box before I was able to bring it in and open it.

DH's new iPhone 7+ and his new work boots.

MyGeekBox for OH

OH answered the door - it has "mygeekbox" written all over it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"