What's been delivered today?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Do we have a deliveries post yet?

Today I received a Red Hulk Lego playset, a sports activity camera and a 8'x6' goal :haha:

Today I had delivered Baby born interactive, Microscope, angry birds play set and a screen protector for my sons tablet. Just a few more things Im waiting for and then I’m very nearly finished for the kids!

Ooh the is a good one for me as do most my ordering online.

Not really christmas related but I had some printer ink delivered (will be printing photos for gifts soon)

Pokémon pyjamas and pikachu long sleeve t-shirt for my Pokémon obsessed 10 year DS and a Star Wars long sleeve t-shirt for my 7 year old DS. Have to wait now until pay day to order anything else, luckily for me DH's payday is last Friday of the month, which just so happens to be Black Friday 💳😃

I'm going to love this thread!
I had two deliveries today.....and they both turned out to be for my mum who got them delivered here because she knew she was going to be out :dohh: thanks for getting my hopes up mum, haha.
One says on the outside that it's Christmas gift labels and the other is from Yankee candle and I'm quietly hopeful that's for me as I'm the only one in the family who likes them ;) I ripped off the Yankee label so she wouldn't know her gift had been spoilt haha. Probably turn out not to even be for me :rofl:

Ooh the is a good one for me as do most my ordering online.

Not really christmas related but I had some printer ink delivered (will be printing photos for gifts soon)

Oh you've reminded me that I need ink for ours. I did the same last year, printed lots of pictures to make gifts for the grandparents.

Pokémon pyjamas and pikachu long sleeve t-shirt for my Pokémon obsessed 10 year DS and a Star Wars long sleeve t-shirt for my 7 year old DS. Have to wait now until pay day to order anything else, luckily for me DH's payday is last Friday of the month, which just so happens to be Black Friday 💳😃

That's handy. I've done the same, no more online shopping for me until next month, although there is quite a bit still to be delivered.:blush:

I'm going to love this thread!
I had two deliveries today.....and they both turned out to be for my mum who got them delivered here because she knew she was going to be out :dohh: thanks for getting my hopes up mum, haha.
One says on the outside that it's Christmas gift labels and the other is from Yankee candle and I'm quietly hopeful that's for me as I'm the only one in the family who likes them ;) I ripped off the Yankee label so she wouldn't know her gift had been spoilt haha. Probably turn out not to even be for me :rofl:

That would happen to me, get all excited thinking it's mine and it isn't. :haha:

Trainers for ds, and 2 rolls of lego tape. Love this thread, i seriously loose track of all my deliveries.

Honestly I wish she'd at least warn me haha. I live in a flat block where all the post gets dumped in a pile at the bottom of the stairs (we're a trusting bunch haha) and I always get so haps when I see a parcel. To be fair 9 times out of 10 it's mine :lol: but when it's not I'm like dammit neighbours stop shopping online that's my thing :rofl:

Delivered yesterday: OH's bath bomb set and DD's Geek Box
Delivered: DD2's wooden calendar.
Out for delivery today: Both DD's bath bomb sets

Most of my stuff has been delivered. 2 more to come and my shopping is done. Last few weeks they are a suprise to me as forget what i have ordered lol

Honestly I wish she'd at least warn me haha. I live in a flat block where all the post gets dumped in a pile at the bottom of the stairs (we're a trusting bunch haha) and I always get so haps when I see a parcel. To be fair 9 times out of 10 it's mine :lol: but when it's not I'm like dammit neighbours stop shopping online that's my thing :rofl:

Haha I get like that when I take parcels for the neighbours, even when I haven't ordered something!

Lego dimensions superman just turned up

Had Jurassic Park box set arrive today and the Mechanic book for DH

Also got 5 slips in the postbox telling me I have 5 parcels in the post office. Annoying though as the post office is 40 km away!!!

Urgh, can you arrange re-delivery or do they have to be collected?

Had Jurassic Park box set arrive today and the Mechanic book for DH

Also got 5 slips in the postbox telling me I have 5 parcels in the post office. Annoying though as the post office is 40 km away!!!

40 KM???!!!! Omg where do you live??!! I would actually die 😱 Takes me 10 minutes to walk to my sorting office!
You can defo get them redelivered though! I usually do (even for 10 minutes I can't be arsed haha)

I live in Lapland so going anywhere is a journey! I can’t get them redelivered as they were never delivered in the first place. We have postboxes and if the parcel doesn’t fit then they take it to the post office. Very irritating. Also just got a delivery notice for a book for FIL which has gone to a different post office 50 km away... in the other direction! Not impressed as I requested our ‘local’ post office.

You live in lapland ??😍:cloud9:

Lapland! Ahhh! That sounds far more exciting than it probably is :haha:

Delivered today:
Farting Pokemon colouring book 😂
Pokemon multi colour pen
Dantdm top

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members