What's been delivered today?

Waiting on the Hatchimals dozen egg box and Hatchimals nursery playset for DD then we're done!

Although I did spot a few good deals in Tesco 3 for 2 I wanted to get :haha:

This arrived today even though I cancelled it and was refunded last week

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpg
    IMG_6341.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 10
Also had mum and mils gifts come and the wicked witch of the West Lego dimensions character

DD1's geek box just came and Shopkins mega pack is ready to be collected.

Had an email to say our matching pjs and the boys tops from asda will be here between 12 and 4 today

Lapland! Ahhh! That sounds far more exciting than it probably is :haha:

It is probably as exciting as it sounds. Especially at this time of the year. Snow, northern lights, snowmobiling. It’s fab! Summer not so much with all the mosquitos!

Turns out there were only 5 parcels, not 6 as one of the slips was a duplicate. The kids Xmas pressies from my Nan made up 2 of them. One was my mums. So only 2 for me! A big one with playmobil 123 tractor and a farmer’s wife for DD for Xmas, water wipes and the hot wheels mega hauler and playmobil horse trailer for DS’ birthday in January.

My DDs amazon fire tablet arrived today.

Lapland! Ahhh! That sounds far more exciting than it probably is :haha:

It is probably as exciting as it sounds. Especially at this time of the year. Snow, northern lights, snowmobiling. It’s fab! Summer not so much with all the mosquitos!

Turns out there were only 5 parcels, not 6 as one of the slips was a duplicate. The kids Xmas pressies from my Nan made up 2 of them. One was my mums. So only 2 for me! A big one with playmobil 123 tractor and a farmer’s wife for DD for Xmas, water wipes and the hot wheels mega hauler and playmobil horse trailer for DS’ birthday in January.

Well I'm even more jealous now. I figured it was one of those things where people were like "oh my god" and you were just used to it and it was just normal life like anywhere. I am desperate to see the northern lights though.

Went to the Christmas market and fair with the kids today and these were waiting at the poor next door neighbours! I'll open them tomorrow but there should be an amazon fire 8 and low volume control headphones for ds with a couple of 'see inside' books, and for dd there should be a big mlp playset castle, figures, the equestrian girls, the rc car with stinky pinky pie.

My favourite thread :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
mel - I'm waiting on the hatchimals nursery.. is it any good?! big? DD is DESPERATE for it. the box of a dozen eggs turned up today so I hope the nursery turns up in time! Had to pre-order it as it was out of stock everywhere near me

Disney store order- bb8 and r2d2 these are from my mam though so i need to drop those off with her (i ordered them as saw they had the toy tuesday snd it was too good a deal to miss haha!) Also has cars 3 set of cars just to avoid deluvery haha but that will be from me

Also 2 cameras arrived today

Just had 3 dvds for friends, aren't you tired little bear? For ds4, the ugly five for ds3, a board game for ds2 and these little magnetic figures for ds3 and ds4 all arrive

My orders for DS1 and DS3 arrived yesterday. I got DS1 a Fast and Furious duvet set and DS3 the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Super Set (which is taller than he is and HUGE much to my surprise). DS2 wants a Ninjago duvet set so I hope I can order that next week. I have $140 for DS1's grading to find first and given I'm down about that in Karate fees as I took 3 days off work because DS3 was hospitalized with Gastro, I don't think it's going to happen. :nope:

My orders for DS1 and DS3 arrived yesterday. I got DS1 a Fast and Furious duvet set and DS3 the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Super Set (which is taller than he is and HUGE much to my surprise). DS2 wants a Ninjago duvet set so I hope I can order that next week. I have $140 for DS1's grading to find first and given I'm down about that in Karate fees as I took 3 days off work because DS3 was hospitalized with Gastro, I don't think it's going to happen. :nope:

$140? Is that standard there? My DS2 karate grading is like £8!

Playmobil Ghostbusters ecto 1 and fire station! I am mega excited about these 😂

Whoops.. just ordered a PJ Masks ultimate craft tub for DS and Crayola light up tracing pad for DD. Black Friday sales...... darn it :haha:

Alex's qixels set got delivered today. Also waiting for plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 to get delivered this week too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->