What's been delivered today?

Hat, glove, scarf set for my sister came today :)

WWE 2K18 and a carry/storage bag for the boys new goal both came today, while we were out. The dog ate the missed delivery card but left the bit with the house number they left it at thankfully haha.

The kids Christmas reward charts got delivered today. I'm waiting on 2 more, possibly by the end of the weekend, 3 more parcels to be delivered in the next week or so.

15 John Lewis Parcels :wacko: :blush:

3x Hatchimals colleggtibles 5 packs that I ordered ages ago but were delayed arrived today. Also got the girls new hats and scarves.

Ava's Narnia costume for dress-up day this month at school.

Looks like the boys chairs are here! Unfortunately ds4 is home today too so can't check them atm

Got the in laws picking up 6 of my parcels today as they were heading that way anyway. Can’t actually remember what 2 of the parcels are!!

More f**king parcels for my mum!! :dohh:
Waiting for a personalised Tottenham kit for my nephew. I ordered it nearly three weeks ago so I'm getting concerned although it does say it'll take ages :shrug:

Got the in laws picking up 6 of my parcels today as they were heading that way anyway. Can’t actually remember what 2 of the parcels are!!

Oh those are the best! Except when it turns out to be something boring haha. I had a big fat package arrive a couple of weeks ago and couldn't remember what it was (had recently had a big online spree haha) was tearing into it excitedly and it was bloody moisture trap bags for the wardrobes :dohh:

B soft blocks for Niko from Amazon. Buzz, woody and Jessie from Disney Store (who’s packaging is terrible! 3 big fragile open front boxes just packed in a big blue plastic hermes bag! Really hope they aren’t damaged.

I'm sat waiting for a next delivery (my new rug). Wish they would hurry up as I also need to pop out whilst girls are at nursery/school!

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 is supposed to be delivered today (pre-order) but no show thus far.

*It's arrived now.

My photos came, so can put them in the frames and get them wrapped up now. Nearly finished now! 😀

Just had ds3 pogo stick turn up and some more wrapping paper plus BILs t-shirt.
Amazon inform me that some dvds should be delivered today too so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->