What's been delivered today?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
This was a popular thread last year so I thought I would start one for this year :mail:

My sons Roblox bedding, hes gonna love it!!

My sons Roblox bedding, hes gonna love it!!

Oooh where from? My son doesn't play with toys and I'm struggling so much for gifts! This sounds perfect!

I collected a parcel today, it's a Titanic model with a small piece of coal from the ship in it. DS is Titanic obsessed so hopefully he will be thrilled with it. :)

Oooh where from? My son doesn't play with toys and I'm struggling so much for gifts! This sounds perfect!

I got it on Ebay hun! Took about 2 weeks to come back think it may have been a Chinese seller, but it's such lovely bedding for him :)

Lego blind bags for ds3 and ds4.
A mug for ds4.

Fortnite Lego figure

I’ve ordered a few bits from AliExpress in the same day but they seem to be coming randomly! I’m still waiting on most of them.

How to train your Dragon 1&2 DVD set
A video game
A usb extension stocking filler

Yesterday : OH slippers
Today : OH xbox one controller
Both DD's bath bombs set
Ribbon for presents (which I am disappointed with due to colour differences).

Not quite deliveries but DH collected another Pogo Stick today and also the box of advent bits from the works.

I'm collecting most of my orders from stores ws I'm not home most of the day

Photo album for my friend. Although it turns out I ordered the ivory one when I was sure I ordered green as she had the green one in her wish list. I'm sure it won't matter too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->