What's been delivered today?

Not delivered but collected my Matalan order on the last day they'll keep it (I always do this im terrible)
It had the kids elf tshirts, their xmas pyjamas, some handkerchiefs for my dad and Rio's xmas wrapping paper.
Also collected peppa pig advent calendar and Kinetic sand order from argos.

Not delivered but collected my Matalan order on the last day they'll keep it (I always do this im terrible)
It had the kids elf tshirts, their xmas pyjamas, some handkerchiefs for my dad and Rio's xmas wrapping paper.
Also collected peppa pig advent calendar and Kinetic sand order from argos.

Just got a 20% of Matalan voucher in the post.

I'm the opposite, went to two places today to collect orders and they weren't ready. Got to work/home and ten mins later got emails saying your order is ready to collect ARGHhhhh

Got a card through something to pick up at the post office tomorrow. I’m thinking it’s the eye protection glasses I ordered for the nerf guns as the other bits I’m waiting on should fit through the letter box.

Collected a parcel from wilko....another faff as the lady didn't know where they kept the online orders (only just started working there). Having such bad luck with picking up orders this week (but never home to get deliveries and don't trust my neighbours either)

Today :
- Melissa and Doug wooden blocks
- Toot Toot driver's construction site
- Set of 20 squishies
- Space hopper
- Artist's set

Collected a reindeer onesiee for DD1 (from my nan)

Also delivered a photo frame from Amazon for my Nan, just waiting for school pics to be delivered

Green leggings for dd's xmas play-she's a Christmas tree!

Baby girl's christmas pajamas and my husband's travel mug and rechargable light.

Boxer Robot for DS 9, it was £25 down from £80 from the Entertainer, his older brother had one last year and they love it.

Yesterday we had a Spiderman game each for ds3 and ds4, and my friends keyring. I'm pretty sure there's just 1 Christmas thing to be delivered now but it's anywhere up to the 12th so much be coming from China (it's only a new plant ornament for the snake. The kids like her to have something too)

The last 3 fortnite lego figures I was waiting for from AliExpress.

Three pairs of trainers to choose from. Really annoyed as I wasn't in when delivered and delivery driver left in the black rubbish bin which smells and obviously full of rubbish, when I lifted it out it was covered in flies.

This is the second time it's been left in the bin, anyone else have this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->