What's been delivered today?

No but we did have at our old house as the bins were out front. They used to leave them in the recycling bin though so didn't smell. I know a few people have had things left in the bin that was out for him day and lost deliveries that way though

Wow, that's bad that they would leave a delivery in a bin :(

The playmobil dragons I ordered this morning.
I'm now just waiting on a white t-shirt for ds4 school play costume, the ornament for the snakes house, and some spare parts coming from playmobil directly to replace the tiny guns for the cowboys as ds4 has lost them all and most of the cowboys are actually ds3s and he's rather annoyed. I'm pretty sure that's it

lTeQDOL.jpg

I have had to write a list to keep track of all the orders I have. Some are coming to my house, some to my mum's and some to work ha ha.

Also got a couple of things to collect from next on Thursday.

It's hard to keep track of it all and I only have things coming to the house haha

I always get deliveries left in my bin (recycling though which is stuff full of plastic wrap from our sofas last year lol. I'm not to fussed but I would be if it was in the black bin. Urgh.

Amazon tells me more has been delivered to my mum's lol. I'm going to need a suitcase to bring them back home lol

My new sofa....and it fits \\:D/

Yay for new sofa!

Not delivered but collected my matching Xmas pjs and they fit! So I’m going to take the Asda ones back

Wahey for the sofa! Well done to the company getting it in before Christmas too!

Sims 4 university came yesterday
DD2's fashionista Barbie and OH's coffee grinder.

Game off 2 is out for delivery as well as our shoe cupboard (not xmas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->