What's everyone getting their 2 year olds

ColeCaden

Reaction score
Hi

I have lots of ideas for my 5 year old but really struggling with my 2 year old who will be 2 years 3 months at Christmas.

So far his main things are a train table and balance bike. Struggling for other ideas though

Thanks

Ds will be 23months at christmas so far he has...
remote controlled thomas
thomas book that has the noisy buttons
in the night garden figurines
Twirlywoo figurines
Wooden train track
2henry hugglemonster talking teddies
henry hugglemonster talking figure on scooter
Thomas memory game cards
colour your own castle
Playmobil travel ark.

My problem is its all little things so trying to find a main big gift from "santa" hes getting a scooter for his birthday a month later :/

Ds is really difficult now as he has so many toottoot cars n track n building blocks which are all his main interests :dohh: however he is getting into the role play hence the many figures.

We may be getting him the wooden rocket from asda (so like a dolls house but more boy like as most are pink) n getting couple of toottoot animals as he only has 1 currently

Aw that's so funny. There's a few things on your little ones list that I have purchased for him already 😊 we also have a Thomas fan here and a toot toot fan. His brothers pressies just seem more at the minute.

He also has some Henry things due to the great price on amazon 😊 bargains

Gas n go lawn mower
Chicco balance bike
Twirlywoos boat
Remote control thomas
In the night garden train track
Bing's house and car
Wow toys
Little tikes play and scoot pirate ship
Little tikes farm etc :)

We have lots of things from his big bro so need to get a few different things
He's getting duplo castle, play Mobil fire engine, play Mobil playground, woody and buzz dolls and some Thomas the tank engine bits

Dd will be almost 2. I always struggle with her as we have everything from her brother. Shes getting a scooter and balance bike, a shop, some playmobil 123 some things for her dolls like a highchair and bed then books, jigsaws etc. As joint presents ds and dd are getting a dressing up box and a kindle fire kids edition.

at Christmas my LO will be 2y7m and he will be getting a variety of trains and trucks as he is obsessed with trains and monster trucks.. he will also get some colouring stuff :)

Menace will be 2 11 months, I have got her new table, books, crayons, I have made her a crochet Hippo (will post pic when menace is in bed)

My daughter will be 2y 4months at Xmas and so far we have:

Tri scooter
Peppa pig mega lighthouse
Playmobil suburban house
Collection of books (£10 for 10 from works)

Gonna get some Disney dvds and a curious George teddy

I'm afraid I might not be much help. My youngest is 2 next month, but as the youngest of 4 boys most of the toys he is into are the same as my 5 year olds. He is having Hulk Playdoh, Imaginext Batman characters, Half Shell Heroes Ninja Turtles figures.

DD will be 2 and 7 months and she's getting:
Little Tikes 3' trampoline for the playroom (already regretting as she is now so good on a full size outdoor trampoline she'll find this boring but I've bought it and was a good sale and cost too much to send it back)

Doctor's kit (she's obsessed)
Fisher Price playhouse and accessories
vacuum cleaner
busy beads
CD player with microphones
Thinkfun Roll and play game
Look and Find Minnie Mouse
Puzzle
Stamps
Play doh fun factory
Playmobile 123 (haven't decided on which one)
A playhouse with roof top reading loft for playroom

I think that's it.

I have the same gap and 2 boys, it's hard as he inherits so much from his older brother.

His birthday is a few days before Christmas, for that we are getting him the dinosaur coupe car. For Xmas I've so far got him a few role play cleaning stuff like vacuum, washing machine and cleaning trolley, duplo starter set and will be getting him the Mac truck with die cast cars from Disney shop. A bit stuck after that tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->