What's Everyone Up To?

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
So what are all the wonderful WTT ladies up to tonight?

We have had a fairly busy day, got up early, took Dogbert out, cleaned the house, went to Sainsburys and cooked a roast dinner. Tims Mum and Jim came round for dinner which was nice.

We just took Dogbert back out and are now just chilling.

I am back at work tomorrow and to be honest, could do without it. Luckily I only have 2 weeks until I am off again for Crete.

Have spoke to Mum and Dad is doing ok...very upset and shaken still but that's to be expected. He is going to the Docs in the morning and we think he will get signed off work for a bit.

What is everyone else up to?

xxx

Glad to hear your Dad is feeling as ok as he can hun

We have been enjoying the sunshine out on the coast all day, lunch with my parents and a visit to his, getting as much country air as possible. Not long home so ironing and exciting getting ready for work things to be done for tomorrow - then bed as I am pooped! xxx

Glad your dad's holding up okay so far.

I've got nothing on tonight except a bit of paperwork I need to do for my rugby club. The only problem being my youngest dog thinks he should be on my knee instead of the laptop.

After waking up with the hangover from hell, not been dressed all day. Cooked fijitas for dinner watched a few films with oh was watching footy or playing on the ps3. Cleaned out millie the hamster after realising id not fed her since friday so i feel sooooo bad right now, the poor thing, gave her some extra treats to make up for me being a bad mummy.

Glad your dad is ok hun.
Im sat on here, was eyeing up a bit of capt jack sparrow but now steves turned it over to 'night cops'....ffs!!!!
xx

hey pops and everyone else, glad to hear your dad is feeling a bit better. Will good for him to take it easy and be signed off work.

Well I have had a thoroughly lazy day really - didn't wake up until about 12.30!!! Then been lazing on the internet. Finally got my arse into gear about 7pm when I made tea, did some washing and stuff.

Now just watching telly will prob go to bed at about 11

Anyway everyone, hope you all have a good week :) x

Hey pops

You ok hun?
Had a lovely lazy morning, dinner with the family, nice walk along the canal and enjoyed the sunshine. Back to work tomorrow so now need a early night, going to kill me getting up so early and not being able to get on BNB till i get home! arh!!!

What are you up to hun?

Hey hun, much the same as you. Back to work tomorrow so having an early-ish night.

Just spoke to my Dad so feeling a bit stressed again thinking and worrying about him as he is a mess :(

I just want this next two weeks to fly by so we can escape to the sunshine for a week!

x

Oooo sunshine... you're making me jealous pops!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->