Whats everyones Little persons name

MommytoRyan

Reaction score
I found choosing a name very difficult since my son would have it for the rest of his life.
We picked Ryan Anthony
Just curious what everyone else named there little ones.

We had 3 names we liked, Carlie, Dominique & Olivia. Eventually we choose Olivia as I just thought its such a pretty name, its not going to be too babyish when she is gorwn up & nor isit going to be too old whilst she is growing up.

We couldnt deceide on a middle name we would like to follow Olivia so we didnt give her one as we felt we would have been just for the sake of it.

I also love Livvy, obv short for Olivia.

x

Ryan Lewis. It was the absolute only name that we could agree on. His other name choices were really odd. I liked the name Ethan, but he really didn't so maybe next time lol. x

my boys are Jordyn Luke, Caleb James and Tyler Joel i found it really easy with all their names but i'd be stuck for any more boy names lol we've already got our girls name for when we have another if it is a girl that is.

i liked archie.....but then oh friend went and called their bubs it 3days ago!! xx

we had Reece or Daniel for a boy and Rhiannon and Darcey for a girl, we went with Rhiannon coz it was the only welsh name i liked (me being welsh) and her middle name Emily is after Oh's paternal grandmother who brought him up..

Our angel's name is Jacob Alexander. Our daughter is Scarlett Ava Rose :)

My little one is called Charlotte Louise. She was born at 24 weeks and Charlotte was the name currently favourite so it was the name we went with as we didn't want her nameless in the NICU. We chose Louise a few days later after my best friend.

Oliver Findlay.. Oliver really was the only name we could agree on for a boy! and Findlay is his dad's middle name and i love it so we had that also! I wanted Alexi or Noah but OH really didnt like them. If we'd of had a girl we'd of called her Callie-Rose (sooo pretty i think) or Mia Alexis. x

I wanted bailey. Thought it was cute. My oh didnt like it.

We liked Jay, but he didnt suit it. We then choose Kyle, And decided finally on Kyle Jay!

I first had the name Macauley picked out but it seemed like everyone was calling their bubs that at the time.. So from about 6 months had the name Mason set... then 3 weeks after me naming him Mason my best friend named her baby Mason too haha x

Charlotte Rose - Charlotte DH and I had both liked right from the start. Rosie was a possibility if two girls came out so we adapted it to Rose and used it as a middle name. Rose was a spur of the moment thing after she was born.

Thomas Eric - Thomas is after DH (it's his middle name) and both of DH's Grandfathers. We came up with it a couple of weeks before he was born. Eric is after my Gramps who we lost the year before the children were born and had been on the cards all along. We kept it quiet and I know my Mum and my Nana were really touched by it when they found out. :cry:

Ok I have 4 babes (all differrent ages ha ha) also - i'm irish so here goes with the pronuciation in brackets
1. Jarlath - ds1 ages 14 (just say as spelt)
2. Donall -ds2 aged 12 (dough-nal)
3. Caitlin - dd1 aged 5 (catch-leen)
4. Oisin - ds3 (7mts) (osh-een)
NONE of them have middle names - we found it hard enough work to agree on one name:laugh2:

We chose Anna when I was pregnant - we both just loved the name and it really seems to suit her; short and sweet, but most definately girly and beautiful =)

Summer Taylor

i thought it was really pretty and girly, and slighlty unusual!

hi i like lilly, jodie or kadey mai for a girl or ryan james for a boy xx

My little ones are Tasha (well, she's shorter than me) and Anna... she's definately shorter than me and tasha has just pointed out that you only mean my children, not my little wife...

whoops.

I get the feeling I'm on the sofa tonight. Or apples at least...

My little ones are Tasha (well, she's shorter than me) and Anna... she's definately shorter than me and tasha has just pointed out that you only mean my children, not my little wife...

whoops.

I get the feeling I'm on the sofa tonight. Or apples at least...

Wombat.

Well i feel kind of guilty, we gave our two quite long names not our fault entirly caz both our familys are really into keeping names in the family and they just happen to include a couple of long names
-Kieran Alexander Samuel
-Paige Katharina Ethne
But then they've got their surname which is 10 characters long aswell!! Whoops we didn't exactly make it easy for them to learn how to write their own name!! x x

names i had where olivia for a girl and callum or rhys for a boy, we chose callum and my daughter is nicole. Neither of them had middle names, couldnt pick one we really liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->