Whats everyones Little persons name

It was fairly easy with our first two sons: Michael John and Nicholas David. Now our last one was hard. We both wanted different names but we finally agreed on Joseph Riley. Now the problem is (which my husband loves) their nicknames are Mikey, Nicky, and Joey. He said the nicknames all had to end in y. I just rolled my eyes!

My little princess is called Lily Ann Perry.... Short and sweet (and still nice and girly). I liked Krystal but no one else did :/
xx

Mine are Joshua Jack, Cameron Jacob, Tobias James David and Louie Johnson and expecting my 5th and got a feeling its another boy so god only knows what this one will be called as used up all the names i like lol

Their middle 'J' names are all male versions of Jacqueline so they've all got my name in theirs which is nice

Mine are Joshua Jack, Cameron Jacob, Tobias James David and Louie Johnson and expecting my 5th and got a feeling its another boy so god only knows what this one will be called as used up all the names i like lol

Their middle 'J' names are all male versions of Jacqueline so they've all got my name in theirs which is nice

how many times baby girl, its not gonna be a boy, its a girl i know 99% of the time your right which means i've gotta be this time :rofl:

with regards to a boys name i dont think we're ever gonna agree ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->