Whats eveyrone doing..

L

Luhweez

To help kickstart labor? just curious as to what everyones favoring the most? Castor oil, Walking, Sex, Pineapple, etc. etc.
I'd love to know what everyones fave is!
Its way to cold to go walking by myself atm so im going to start using my swing stepper 2 or 3 times a day!

xx

Well I am about to start on the pineapple and raspberry leaf.

Went for long walk with the dog earlier and contemplating going out again. x x

Not overdue or anything yet so at the moment I'm just doing the walking thing-next week probably try and add a bit of :sex:..:blush: Really not keen on trying the castor oil thing tho... x

My midwife suggested the pineapple and rasperry leaf to me at yesterdays appointment but told me to stay well clear of the castor oil. She said it had caused two of her ladies to have emergency c-section and their babies in special care cos of how sick and de-hydrated they had ended up.

My midwife suggested the pineapple and rasperry leaf to me at yesterdays appointment but told me to stay well clear of the castor oil. She said it had caused two of her ladies to have emergency c-section and their babies in special care cos of how sick and de-hydrated they had ended up.

Jeeez-thats scary. Definetly not going to do it now. I used to love pineapple but just can't face it just now.

I'm trying not to do anything ha ha ha!! But if i was i'd be going for the rasberry leaf tea tablets and the :sex: though for some reason seem to be getting alot of that just now :blush: and doesnt do anything for me... ha ha!! Think my bean is well and truely snug as a bug in there he he he he!!

I'm trying not to do anything ha ha ha!! But if i was i'd be going for the rasberry leaf tea tablets and the :sex: though for some reason seem to be getting alot of that just now :blush: and doesnt do anything for me... ha ha!! Think my bean is well and truely snug as a bug in there he he he he!!

You'll have to let me know what they key is cos I'm not getting any and not through lack of trying!! :hissy:

Not overdue or anything yet so at the moment I'm just doing the walking thing-next week probably try and add a bit of :sex:..:blush: Really not keen on trying the castor oil thing tho... x

I suppose like everything it depends on people's bodies as I believe there are ladies here that haven't had that effect, but mw really was quite adoment about not using it.

You'll have to let me know what they key is cos I'm not getting any and not through lack of trying!! :hissy:

I told my OH i was upset and thought that he didnt like the way i looked anymore :blush: which was true i was really worried cos he was so different around me :( but he'd been thinking that i wouldnt want :sex: anymore...so now i get woken up in the middle of the night again :blush: he he he!!

I told my OH i was upset and thought that he didnt like the way i looked anymore :blush: which was true i was really worried cos he was so different around me :( but he'd been thinking that i wouldnt want :sex: anymore...so now i get woken up in the middle of the night again :blush: he he he!!

lmao! aww! Bean may be snug in there but i'll bet your LO decides to make an appearance before mine due to that advantage! hehe >.<

Raspberry Leaf
Pineapple
Curries
:sex:
walking
clary sage and lavender essential oil baths
evening primrose on cervix
bouncing / gyrating on birthing ball
relaxing baths
nipple stimulation via breast pump

And I'm STILL here on the dreaded 2cm!!!

x

rasberry leaf tea
taking a walk everyday
evening primrose oil 4 a day
long hot baths
and when i can be bothered to cut my pineapple i will be trying that too

xx

Raspberry Leaf
Pineapple
Curries
walking
relaxing baths

x

ive read about using the evening primrose oil directly on cervix, isnt it messy?

xx

When I start I'll be walking and eating pineapple till it comes out of my ears. And spicy food.

Raspberry Leaf
Pineapple
Curries
walking
relaxing baths

x

nipple stimulation via breastpump?
Sorry to be nosy, but does alot of um, liquid come out while doing that? i'd imagine it being painful =(

ive read about using the evening primrose oil directly on cervix, isnt it messy?
xx

Not especially. I just put two pearls as far up as possible - Its hard to reach your cervix with your bump and despending on if its effacing. IF you put them in at bed time then they will have dissolved by the time you need to get up for a wee. You can pierce them to help the process. When you have your first wee in the morning, there's a mini oil slick in the loo!

nipple stimulation via breastpump?
Sorry to be nosy, but does alot of um, liquid come out while doing that? i'd imagine it being painful =(

Not at all. Pumping your breasts for milk isnt painful so its just like that.
I set the pump on the lowest setting and pump for 10 mins each breast. You just get some colostrum - just the smallest amount. I rub it into my nipples to condition them ready for feeding so its not wasted!

Hmmm do long hot baths actually do anything??

I am drinking some raspberry leaf tea ATM, and I am going to try and haul my butt out and do more walking :(

I have no energy though, its hard, last night (after being home laying around for days) I went out to see my horse and then walked around a store and bought up some last minute supplies...

I was only gone 3 hours and im friggan bagged today :(

This weekend will be busy though, 2 Thanksgiving dinners and lots of family stuff. My Oh's mom has lots of puppies as she is a dog breeder, so maybe the puppies will motivate me haha.

i've been walkin loads, drinkin raspberry leaf tea, eatin pineapple etc. did try breast stimulation, but got bored! am thinkin of finding the bumpiest road i can and driving up and down for a good half hour!! did the EPO one night, but since then i've made sure i got natures own juices to help my cervix lol

oh, and cleaning. got the nozzle bit of the hoover out and did all the edges and everythin yesterday and managed to lose my plug thru it!! (it came out naturaally, i didnt use the nozzle to get theplug out lol!)

i've been walkin loads, drinkin raspberry leaf tea, eatin pineapple etc. did try breast stimulation, but got bored! am thinkin of finding the bumpiest road i can and driving up and down for a good half hour!! did the EPO one night, but since then i've made sure i got natures own juices to help my cervix lol

oh, and cleaning. got the nozzle bit of the hoover out and did all the edges and everythin yesterday and managed to lose my plug thru it!! (it came out naturaally, i didnt use the nozzle to get theplug out lol!)

LMAO!!! my mouth was actually hanging open when i started reading about the hoover was thinking to myself 'my god i hope she didnt try what i think she tried!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->