Whats for dinner?

Kelz22

Reaction score
Whats everyone cooking fo dinner?Im doing chilli con carne with boiled rice.So hungry now lol.Cant wait for later :) xxx

not cooking. takeaway, meatballs and chips B O RI N G my DH's is having fried chicken :(

OH works late on a Wednesday night so I don't see the point in cooking for one :( Kids are having fish fingers, potatoe smiles and spaghetti. I will order a chinese once they go to bed as OH doesn't like chinese and its the only time I can get it LOL xx

I'm having cheese and tomato pasta bake! Not very exciting but I can't wait to eat it cos I'm HUNGRY!! x

I'm really making an effort to cook lately and try new foods and recipes (I'm usually a pre-packaged, oventray type eater!)
Tonight we're trying "Broccoli and Broad Bean Tajine" which is basically couscous and veg, I'm really hoping it tastes good as most my cooking attempts have been pretty... :sick:
LO will be trying it with us and if she won't eat I'll be throwing some fishfingers on for her!

Prawn Rogan Josh and boiled rice for me!

Homemade Mac and Cheese with Feta Chipotle Sausage...... mmmm can't wait! and tomorrow its Yummy Sandwich Day!!! Yummy sandwich is so easy and, well YUMMY!

Home made lasagne tonight (my speciality) with garlic bread and a nice salad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->