What's going on? help??

emicakess

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So im not temping so I cant say when I ovulated. My cycles are normally 29-30 days long. We bd'd cd10, cd12 and cd17. My period tracker app says i ovulated cd16. I am CD26 today. On CD22 I had intense af pains, along with left hip pain that went down my leg (which I have gotten with both pregnancies). It lasted about 7 hours then stopped. I have had some mild cramping since. Today i wiped and had one streak of light light brown tinged cm. Absolutely no more after that. Now i am af cramping again, but no sign of af. I have gotten a bfn on FRERs every day the past 4 days.

Do any of you have any insight on what might be going on?? Sorry if this is confusing! Thank you all in advance! Babydust to you all

I guess my questions are.. could my cramping and hip pain on cd22 been implantation? Wouldnt i get a bfp by now if so? Can you get implantation bleeding 4 days after implantion? Or do you ladies think implantation today?? I mean if i am pregnant at all..maybe I'm not

If this helps..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-01-09-04-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-01-09-04-31.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
It could be - but 6dpo is a little early for implantation, although it could happen. Today's blood might be implantation bleeding too. I would just wait and test on the day AF is due, if I were you. You're most likely too early to test pos.

*sigh* thank you. Do you think that this bleeding is more likely to be implantation? I wonder what that cramping was at 6/7 dpo. I know i just have to wait and see what happens... its so hard lol. Thank you again for replying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->