Whats going on! in dispair now :'(

spanzee

TTC monster #1.
Reaction score
so im 10 dpo and was getting loads of signs and symptoms for the past 4 days, thing is today i feel like some of them are becoming more subtle.
I dont know if this is a good or a bad thing.
some of them are still badly there but some have started to ease off. Af is due 28th!

Major ones i still have are boobs feeling heavy and full, nipples darker larger VERY sensitive, the bumps are more prominent. heartburn on and off. Cramps in my lower stomach.Tired a LOT. Feeling sick, bloated, Headaches and mood swings and bad backache!
The rest seem to have faded.

I dont know what to think, i feel like my hope is fading with the symptoms

Please someone help me out!

Try not to focus on your symptoms, you will drive yourself crazy. At 10 dpo I doubt that you would experience true pregnancy symptoms because implantation would have just happened.

I know you are experiencing very...very valid symptoms, I also get them. I think that it's just our hormones playing tricks on us. I didn't get any of these symptoms till I started TTC. Now I get them every month and it's horrible. Nothing worse than getting morning sickness then a BFN.

Every symptom you listed has is present in people that do get a BFP but unfortunately many people get the same symptoms and don't get a BFP. I have has every symptom you can imagine and didn't get a BFP. You may even find that every month your symptoms will change and your chart will look different. Every month something changes for me and I think to myself "ahhh this is different, this must be the month". Unfortunately, there is no way to identify early if you are going to get a BFP.

The less you focus on it the easier it is, I know it's easier said than done.

thanks ladies.
iv done a few ic's, past 3 days :bfn:
i know im not out till AF is here. but i feel like shes not that far away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"