whats going on no AF & BFN

Diggydog

1 angel, Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Hi all,

If been off the pill for 2 months now, the first cycle i had was 26 days and no problems but this cycle:

We got a little carried away had unprotected sex on CD7:blush:, he pulled out before ejaculation, I know people still do get pregnant because of pre-cum.

Im on CD 31 and still no sign of :witch: no even any spotting. Yesterday morning i tested:bfn:. Last night i had awful, awful cramping, waves of feeling sick and a huge bloated tummy.

Whats going on? Should i test again?

maria xx

Maybe that's just AF on it's way. After coming off the pill it can be pretty screwy. Otherwise, if you're testing BFN, I don't know what to say!

was thinking about you this morning and to weather you tested or not.
Maybe its your body adjusting to being on the pill- but i am no expert so i dont really know hun
xx

i was like that after i came off this pill, was convinced i was pregnant but af came 2 days later but 3 days ater af finished the symptoms are back, shes a cow that witch

Yeah thanks girls,

I think your right about it being the pill. I thought it was to good to be true having a 26 day cycle after coming off of the pill my first month, 2nd month she dont wanna show herself! Grrr.

Well, you can test every few days but that gets super expensive. If you're really that worried, can you buy some internet cheapies?

I think i will invest in some internet cheapies any for when i start to TTC. If my AF hasnt come by CD45 i might test again with a cheapy like you said sleepinbeauty:)

I'm on my 2nd cycle off the pill as well. Your cycle can be irregular for a little while after stopping. Mine has been in the past. I'm not due for AF for another 2 weeks, but I'm hoping mine is right on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->