whats going on with my chart?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
What do you all think is going on? i had a peak on CD 16 (possibly the end of it as i didnt retest on CD 15) my premom app showed a higher number on cd 15 than it did on cd 16 but either way around that CD is the norm for me. FF and premom both havent detected ovulation, the day of the big rise was the day after a night out on the town so presume that is to blame for the big rise but either way im confused. For the last few days my breasts have been itchy and sensitive plus have spidery like veins on them (see picture) and lots of red blotches like inner bleeding and they seem bigger but what has me even more confused while i was ovulation testing i acidentally used a hpt without realising til later on but at the time my partner asked me what it was saying lol and i had said not very much with that one it seems to be broke as it only has a faint second line, do hpts pick up ovulation hormones?
what do you think?

2023-01-01.png IMG_0457.jpg

Fallback rise maybe? It’s still overall higher. Hate to be annoying and say just keep temping a few more days and maybe opks til you get crosshairs? As for the hpt, I got crazy shadow lines with every brand last year. So I wouldn’t put stock in it unless it was clearly a line. FXed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->