Whats going on with my cycle & chart?? Advice anyone?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, any advice or insight would be greatly received. I usually have a 26-28 day cycle (occasionally a 25 day). According to ff and my ewcm I ovulated super early this month at around cd9 (see chart). My luteal phase is normally 12 days. I tested on 12dpo with an internet cheapie) (but meant to be 10ml sensitivity) and got a bfn, my temps then dropped off, but last couple of days have come back up, today spiking pretty high. I had symptoms over last couple of days and felt like af was coming (cramps, skin breakout and grumpiness), but they seem to have subsided. I haven't retested purely because I was sure that if I was pregnant then it would've shown on 12dpo, particularly with how early I ovulated?? My cm yesterday and today was kind of 'snotty' iykwim. :shrug: What do you reckon, just a dodgy cycle??

Update:

Just tested again, bfn. Really hoping AF shows up in next couple of days as ttc over the Christmas holiday would be ideal as not at work x

Hi Mumof5, I'm not entirely sure but it may be too early to test. Also it's quite possible you ovulated early and are having a one off irregular cycle this month. I had a very irregular cycle last month which was a little worrisome but AF eventually arrived and my cycle restarted. I'd say wait it out another 4-5 days and then see if AF shows up. You never really know.

I had a weird cycle myself this last time around. I don't know what's in the air, but a lot of my TTC buddies were thrown off during their last cycle! Totally weird! I hope you get an answer soon.

Thanks for replies ladies, guess I just have to wait it out.... Completely off topic but I love your daughters name ottergirl, been one of my fave names for years :)

edit: I just scrolled my phone across and saw your other daughters name too, absolutely gorgeous, unfortunately can't use that one as our surname is Lee :(

I think you may have ovulated on 14 possibly, and the missing temp is whats thrown it off :) Good luck though

Thanks ladies, i did consider that, but what about the cm? It wasn't ewcm on day14, it was very def a creamy consistency and was a couple of days before. Think I need to go back to using opks aswell Xx

The more I look at my chart the more I think you ladies are prob right, I've added in a fake +opk so ff changed my ovulation date on my chart. It explains the dip I thought I had 5 dpo, obviously it wasn't a dip but actual ovulation. Am totally gutted though as it means I didn't bed enough around ovulation :(. Thanks for your input ladies, deffo going with opks next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->