what's going on?

overthinker

Reaction score
5 days before my expected period 9 days post when I think I ovulated..I had light pink spotting for the first two days third day it was red with tiny clots fourth day back to light pink then it ended my cycle suppose to come on tomorrow… the blood was watery and mucusy the blood may have been on the panty liner twice within four days.. I have no clue what’s going on.. beside reading about implantation bleeding so anyone has experienced this?

Have u tested? Could be implantation bleeding.

this afternoon just to see.... it was negative but I know it's better to use first pee... if I don't come tomorrow since that's the date I'm suppose to... I'll test again

I'm also experiencing the same thing. I'm 31 and this is our first month of ttc. I got my cm a week too early (I realised the week after) and started opk about 10 days before I was due to ovulate. I never got a positive, but we decided to bd for 5 days around the time the calander said I was due to ovulate. We used Activ Balance lub as I had very little cm. 2 days after I should've ovulated I felt very slight cramping and felt like my breasts were on fire!!! I also head a really bad headache. These symptoms have been going on for a week, and then last night I did some internal checking and noticed some brownish pinkish blood. I had cramps all night like period cramps, and now today it seems like I have my period? My period is not due until the 22nd and I am never early. My periods are normally light and only last for 3 days, so how can I tell if it's my period or IB?

Idk... see mine stopped Tuesday night started back Wednesday morning very light pink stopped last night I go to the bathroom this morning and there's pink again I'm so confused im just gonna take it a period even tthough it's no where near like my normal periods... im just tired of thinking:(

It's definitely my period. It's far too heavy and red to be implantation spotting. It's a lot heavier than normal, and I still have cramps which isn't normal for me either. I think maybe I got myself too excited this month and my impatient body did everything a week too early. I'm going to start opk as soon as this period is over, going by the dates this month I would've ovulated between cd 6-9? And my normal 31 day cycle this month was 25? Very strange! Better luck next month eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->