Whats going on?

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
I have had really tender boobs for the last week... I havent had a period since 5 weeks ago yesterday which isnt really normal for me... But I got slight pains as if i was expecting my period but the lasted literally a few seconds and went but was constant for about 2 days... Then today its been happening again but for longer periods of time... but i have no signs that my period is about to arrive (not that I want it to arrive for obvious reasons but I am expecting it) like I usually get... I'm kind of worried.

Help?

Sorry to go on if its nothing... Just never experianced anything like this.

Thanks

No I haven't. I don't want to put my hopes up as I really arent expecting it to be my turn this month due to circumstances... Also im a pessimist when it comes to TTC

Any pain - Anywhere???

I think as you are TTC & this isn;t normal for you you shoudl test hun x If positive please pop & see your GP regarding the bleeding x :hugs:

Good luck :dust:

Just thought i'd enlighten those who want to know...

I was suffering from a stomache infection... Ended up in hopsital on Wednesday night with awful abdominal pains which shot all the way down my legs. I couldn't move, walk, stand or anything and i was being violently sick :(

And now i'm over that. AF has caught up with me... **SIGH**

:cry: :cry:

Ah well... Back to the drawing board... :sad1:

Awww sorry af got you. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for your BFP next month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel