What's going on... ?

caityness

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me..i've been feeling unusual lately, and I need your honest opinions. Since the last time my bf and i did it..which was on March 3rd.. i've been feeling extremely nauseous throughout the whole day, i've been getting random headaches (which I never get), i've been having 11+ hours sleep and i've been taking naps throughout the day (which I never do), my lower stomach has been hurting me, and I've been extremely dizzy as well. I've gained 5 pounds within a matter of 4-5 days and I've been eating like mad crazy. I've also noticed my breasts are sore to the touch, and they're very veiny. I've also noticed the nipples appear to be a tad darker than usual.. Constipation follows these symptoms as well. Could it be? Or am I just cracking up? :shrug:

These do sound like pregnancy symptoms, so wait until af is due and take a test.
:)

When is AF due? Those do sound like pregnancy symptoms...a lot of em and fairly early too, no? It could be that you are psyching yourself out as well. Only one way to know for sure, if you're within a few days I say POAS now for ease of mind...although my BFN didn't give me any ease of mine :laugh2:

Awww those look like very encouraging symptoms :D Lots and lots of baby dust for you. Hopefully those mean that there is a little one on the way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->