What's got into her???

xHx

Hayley, Mummy to Olivia
Reaction score
Livvy has always been really good at bedtime, we have always put her down awake and she just goes to sleep but the past few nights when we have gone to put her down she has started screaming and crying, last night she woke up crying about every hour through the night - I know that some mums have to deal with this on a regular basis but it is out of character for Livvy. She has a niggly time at about 7pm every night where she will only go to me but she has never been like it at bedtime (she goes down after her last bottle at about 10.30pm).

Am not sure whats wrong or if there is anything I can do? She may be teething perhaps? Or maybe I should start weaning? She is a big baby (18lbs 91/2ozs at 18 weeks) HELP!!!!

Thanks Toria! I am a nightmare! She does something a bit different and I turn into crazy mum!! Probably the lack of sleep!!! x x

I know this is naughty, but if you need to make her sleep more than an hour at a time, calpol is good. It helps with the symptoms of teething.

Livvy sounds exactly like Max, he's normally really good at sleeping but this last week it's like i have a different baby - I am hoping it is just teething and a growth spurt...fingers crossed!!!!

Livvy sounds exactly like Max, he's normally really good at sleeping but this last week it's like i have a different baby - I am hoping it is just teething and a growth spurt...fingers crossed!!!!

They are almost the sam age jax! Its probably what Toria said, Livvy did actually sleep through again last night though??!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->