WHat's got into my baby? really frustrating

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
in the last few days he whitter so much before falling asleep at bed time:dohh:
he used to go to bed at 7:30 now it's 8:00 or 8:30 :dohh:
My boobies used to help calming him down but now he just whitter until he runs out of energy.
Do you know why ? Well,this is what happened in the last month (might be the reason why)
-his grandparents came and stayed with us for 5 weeks over xmas and new year
- at new year he got 2 teeth came through, was teething really bad and his napping routine got worse also start to wake up more often at night
- he seems to be interested of playing all the time,doesn't like to lie down at all, like to sit up or stand up even in a bath

I know he';s a very content baby but tonight it took me 2 hours to put him to sleep (he whitter the whole time :hissy:)
The funny thing is when i smile at him he gives me a big smile while whittering

hmm not sure... Sometimes Jasmine doesnt want to go to sleep and smiles and stuff while im giving her her last feed. Usually if she is being silly I give her a cuddle and then just put her to bed awake... She usually falls asleep within minutes. I think im just too stimulating for her sometimes, she wants to play.

hmm not sure... Sometimes Jasmine doesnt want to go to sleep and smiles and stuff while im giving her her last feed. Usually if she is being silly I give her a cuddle and then just put her to bed awake... She usually falls asleep within minutes. I think im just too stimulating for her sometimes, she wants to play.

I tried everything tonight :dohh:
When i put him down he whitter, so everything I did he whitter:dohh: until he ran out of battery,lol then i tried to feed him again and he was so hungry and tired so he fall asleep in 15 min :nope:don't want this tomorrow night
maybe he';s just full of energy?

Maybe try tiring him out ? like in a jumper or just plain playing with him (excersise) sometimes its just cause there over tired or too full of energy

Maybe try tiring him out ? like in a jumper or just plain playing with him (excersise) sometimes its just cause there over tired or too full of energy

i wish i know what is it:dohh:
tonight i tried to tired him out like you said and it worked after 2 hours :dohh::dohh::dohh:
i put him in the walker, play with different toys,jumping on me,waking about....i did this back and forth again and again. I guess he's just full of energy

Maybe he got used to all the excitement and attention from having family over. Or could be that he's found he can do all these things now and doesn't wanna stop! Have you tried the Johnson's bed time bath and lotion? The smell is supposed to calm baby to help them fall asleep. I put a Baby Einsteins bed time cd on everynight for the girls and they pass out half way through it.

Maybe he got used to all the excitement and attention from having family over. Or could be that he's found he can do all these things now and doesn't wanna stop! Have you tried the Johnson's bed time bath and lotion? The smell is supposed to calm baby to help them fall asleep. I put a Baby Einsteins bed time cd on everynight for the girls and they pass out half way through it.

I have Johnson baby lotion, maybe i try that tonight. I try to play those music but it makes him dance :dohh: or bounce :rofl:

today i had to make him busy for hours again until he collapsed :rofl:
your little angels are gorgeous by the way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"