Whats happening to me!

beckie1991

Reaction score
So i ovulated the 18th of september, and today 22nd september i have so much pain down there its like a nipping or scratching inside, like where my overies and womb is. Has anyone had this before or know what it is. I an in so much pain but i dont dare go take any pain meds incase its something positive happening and i cut it off in its tracks :wacko: :wacko:

Oh and ive NEVER had this before. This is why i am so confused, ive had 2 live babies and 6 angel babies and i never felt like this with them so i have no idea.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Beckie x

Hey Beckie,

Sorry you're in so much pain. This has never happened to me but I've had some weird pains - just not so severe. I agree with not taking anything harsh until you know, however, I would suggest getting checked out if you're really in pain.

Sounds like your uterus is getting ready for something :). Although you said this never happened with the other pregnancies they do say that all of them are different and your body may have changed while you've been ttc.

Anything could be going on and it's best to know sooner than later so that you can act accordingly.

Sorry I couldn't be much help - but I hope that your body is preparing you for a sticky bean.

Check back in and let us know how you're doing. Feel better hun.

Thank for your reply hun i do hope it is preparing for something good but my OH has had quite a few problems in the fertility department so if theres a chance am pregnant then that would be amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->