Whats in your dogs x-mas stocking this year

YoungNImum

Mum to 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone is planning to get there dogs for x-mas or like title says in there dog/dogs stockings :thumbup:
Maybe youd like to put something in you cant find, or cant afford make a wish list and maybe we could help each other find what were looking for.

I went to Pets at Home on Friday and got all Twix's bits. She has a Christmas Cake, Some chew bars which say Ho Ho Ho on them, snowflake treats and a nice chew toy. She also has a wreath rawhide from my mum!
Lucky Doggy! lol

Meg will get a new ball, a couple of cooked sausages, a raw hide bone chew, some doggie chocolate drops and a new collar.

Oh pampered pooch's lol
My two are getting new collars, pig ears, and got some reflective vests for them which are fab! Prob get more as i see things tho lol

i have only got my 1 dogs pres so far. ive brought alfy a blue toy ugg boot haha as he loves mine a bit to much haha

his very own ugg boot to chew, love it lol x

My pooch is getting a Nita Ottosson games, a ball with chew bits on that rawhide discs go on, a kennel with treats in - hypallergnic treats I think they are and some chocolate (dog safe) christmas ball treats. He is also getting a teddy of mine that he likes as I'm getting a new one! I'm sure I will manage to buy him something else by the time Christmas day gets here!

My Boxers have a new Bandana each for xmas and they'll be having xmas dinner with us :happydance:

Twix is also having Xmas dinner with us too at my mums!

Rox has already had her new collar and her new kong toy but suspect shell end up with a few more bits and pieces

I cant help but spoil my two they are my babies really.

We had christmas early here because DH deployed. And we got our 2 nice huge bones, and some toys. Although our puppy is the only one that really plays with the toys. And we also shared a bit of our christmas dinner with them. They got the ham bone. :thumbup: I always have to get them gifts for christmas. I'd feel bad if I didn't. My oldest dog was my baby way before Emma came into the picture. :D

Roxy has got one of those doggy stocking full of treats, 3 bones to have a go at and wait for it ............ Antlers lmao!!! just for the xmas piccy lmao

You'll have to post a pic up with the antlers on lol x

i will do if they 1.fit and 2. she keeps them on long enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"