whats in your stash?

Callie! How much! :dohh: if your struggling ever, I buy for you if you send me funds and then forward on to you hun x

She knows not to pay that much cos both times I have sent her packs of nappies containing at least 4 it was only £8. Some people are really cheeky and try and make loads on postage if they think they can get away with it!

They think I am from Canada and dont know a thing lol. Oh but I sure do know! One lady told me she was giving me a deal on 2 mediums for 30 pounds! + 8 shipping! I know that is NOT a deal.

Callie! How much! :dohh: if your struggling ever, I buy for you if you send me funds and then forward on to you hun x

She knows not to pay that much cos both times I have sent her packs of nappies containing at least 4 it was only £8. Some people are really cheeky and try and make loads on postage if they think they can get away with it!

They think I am from Canada and dont know a thing lol. Oh but I sure do know! One lady told me she was giving me a deal on 2 mediums for 30 pounds! + 8 shipping! I know that is NOT a deal.

:rofl: :rofl:

Callie some people really are trying to take the piss! I think it costs about £2 or £3 to ship to US for a nappy or 2?

Callie some people really are trying to take the piss! I think it costs about £2 or £3 to ship to US for a nappy or 2?
Yeah thats right cos 4 ittis was £8 tosend from me lol so will never be more than £10 for 5 haha!

This lady was out to get me I think!
I am not going to buy from that site any more.
Well I am not going to buy anything for a while/
FOB thought it would be funny to NOT pay me this month!~
So today I find out my rent goes up and I dont get child support!
What a day and its only 11am here~

Men I tell you!
Hahaha
It might be good for me not not spend any money till all my nappies arrive:)
I have over 10 on there way~

I have:

- 2 issy's
- 1 lucys hope chest SS
- 3 WNOS
- 62 (different!) eBay cheapies

I'm stopping now before I find myself at 100 lol

I have
2x CT Corture
6x Ittis
4x Bonnibuns
2x Haute