Whats it like having 2 slightly older children (sons in particular)

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what it's like having 2 older children insted of a child and a baby, I know I'll find out soon enough! I have a 4 1/2 yr old and an 18 month old, my toddler isn't actually toddling yet! I'm looking forward to been able to do more together as a family, I can see that we're getting to do more and more as our baby gets older and can't wait for even more fun like trips to the cinema all together and ice skating etc!
So just wondering what it's like wen there a little older like maybe 3 and 6 an onwards when there able to play together properly, run around the park together, play together on holidays etc is it easier? I'm hoping itl be like I imagine!

My other question is those with 2 boys what sort of things do you do, do you ever take 1 child each and do activities and what sort of things do you do? Thanks :)

My two are 6 and 3.5. On the whole they play together and also fight like cat & dog.

Going out, we take them for adventures over the moors, in the woods and on the beach. They will generally run around with each other and entertain themselves.

On holiday, they were great (they were 5 & 3). Played well together, made up games to play in the pool and on the beach.

The only activity we do without Jacob is Fishing. We have taken him once but wasn't interested and got bored very quickly. He goes to Grandparents and they make a day of it whilst we take Joshua fishing and make a day of it. Once Jacob is a bit older (a year or two), we will take him as well.

Mine are 8 and 10 and bicker LOADS everything is a competition lol and it stresses out the whole family. That said, they are close and do play together. Both love Wwe and diary of a wimpy kid. X

Mine are 5 and 2.5 so not technically a lot older but they do nothing but fight. I have to keep them separated if I'm not in the same room. Generally if we go places like pool, park etc at the minute daddy takes one, I take the other. I'm hoping by next summer they might be better friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->