whats my chances

taylor197878

single mum to 4 kids
Reaction score
hi

looking for some advice tks

i had a miscarrige on the 7th of feb bleed for 10 days then brown discharge for 3 weeks it was 4 weeks before it all stopped

went for a scan and was told i had some womb lining left and it would come away in my next period

my first af arrived at 6 weeks on the 20th of march after miscarrige the bleeding lasted for about 10 days then i had the brown discharge untill yesterday.

although i have had the brown discharge i have still been trying as it was only when i wipe it happened.

my next af should arrive next fri as before my miscarrige i was a 28 day cycle.

whats my chances of falling pregnant can u still fall pregnant even though i had that brown stuff.

for the past week and a half i have been peeing loads told my doctor he thought it was a uti but dont have any of those symptons

over the past few days i have been feeling really tired and yesterday and today i have tender boobs.

i know taking ur af can cause that i dont even know about how to ovol i have never chartred so i dont know that.

every pregancy i have had i have feel first time.

i have also had 2 bfn.

plus i dont know when my af will come so when do i test if they dont

tks sorry for a long post

Hi, I dont really know the answers to your questions but I didnt want to read and run.
All I will say is if you are worried go and see your doctor. Or wait until you think AF is due and test then.
Good luck to you and sorry to hear about your MC.xxx

hi

tks for ur reply i did go to the doctors who didnt seem to concerned about the bleeding but forgot to ask if i could still got pregnant.

ill just wait untill they af come

tks again

hi, im not sure either but just wanted to say im sorry to hear about your m/c and good luck for a bfp soon xx

hi
so sorry to hear you miscarried ive lost a baby too so believe me i know how you must be feeling :(
dont you think that you should wait for 2-3 cycles before you try to conceive again?
not just so that you can heal emotionally but also so that theres no risk of infection im not telling you what to do hunny i just think that it would be best for you x x x

Hi there,

Im so sorry for your loss.

The brown discharge is old blood. As long as your doc is happy for you to continue TTC then its fine. Basically its up to you and how you and your partner feel. It took a couple of cycles after my MC to get back to normal... maybe you could start using OPK's just to see when you are OV-ing.

Hope this helps

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->