What's normal and what can cause problems!?

Kittique

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone had a bit of insight here..

I'm back to my normal cycle length after m/c in July. Cycles went funny to 24 days, now back to their usual 32/33 days length.

What I wanted to ask is - I ovulate around day 19/20 then always have a 13 day luteal phase, is that bad!? This month I had spotting on day 14/15 too, that worried me. I started to think the egg was ready then and waited 5 days to release so it must be useless by then!? Am I just being mad? lol

13 days luteal phase is spot on (anything between 10 and 16 is normal) so you are smack dab in the middle! Unless you actually had a scan to see when the egg released/ov'd these things are difficult to tell exactly. Having said that, the egg will be released when your body is well and ready. Sometimes the body revs up for a while to ov and i certainly wouldn't worry about the egg being useless, lol! The spotting, if its the odd one i wouldn't much worry about. Should it become the norm you might wanna have a look into it.

if you're otherwise young and healthy i wouldn't start worrying about wonky eggs just yet (that;s for a different forum, hun, lol!)

So - you are not being mad, things go a bit wonky after a mc and if you need re-assurance have a chat with your GP. But you sound normal to me... :)

Good luck, hun and sorry about your loss :hugs:

Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"