Whats on your menu tonight

SweetFramboiz

Reaction score
I ve tried to make it as healthier as i can so eating like my toddler it was butternut squash and brocoli soup ,two slices of buttered toast and a few mini cheese and onion rolls.... Mighy have some yogourt later on as it feels that the food stayed stuck in my chest :growlmad:

What about you????

Vegetable stir fry (healthy)
Remaining half slab of Cadburys Marvellous Creations (not so healthy)

Sausage, mash, peas and gravy! We don't have a cooker at the moment so it's been fun cooking things like spaghetti bolognese, eggs, chips, etc using our george foreman grill/microwave, lol. Even made french toast the other day, yum.

Well tonight is 80/20 ground sirloin mixed with ground turkey and chopped spinach meatballs over whole wheat spaghetti and barilla pasta sauce, which on the weight watchers diet was the best sauce I thought. Also a salad. =) My husband wanted to lose weight and some of the yummy good foods kind of stuck with us.

I'm also trying to be healthier. I may actually succeed tonight. The dinner menu is:

Grilled chicken and string beans with potatoes.

tangy cheese doritos?......:dohh:
probably nothing for me because ive made terrible snacking decisions all day!
may have a bowl of strawberries if I get a little peckish...
it all goes wrong when OH isn't around to keep me on track lol x

tangy cheese doritos?......:dohh:
probably nothing for me because ive made terrible snacking decisions all day!
may have a bowl of strawberries if I get a little peckish...
it all goes wrong when OH isn't around to keep me on track lol x

I've noticed this too, when OH is here I don't even think about food, and I'm good on a weekend, but as soon as he leaves for work at 1.30pm during the week suddenly food is all I can think about, lol.

Not very healthy!

Me and OH are having a microwave curry from asda with some rice, chips and onion bajhis.

He won't be home from work until 10pm and I can't be bothered with cooking.
(Feel a little bad because he's a chef and always ends up with crap for his tea!)

Xx

I've had chippy tea with a couple of slices of buttered bread. Very bad!!

we just had a jar of uncle bens coconut curry and basmati rice with a glass of milk and then had a cadburys dairymilk caramel ice cream cone lol.
Tomorrow i'm making homemade sausage casserole and mash.

Ancho chili chicken tacos..trying to spice up my diet a little bit as Im sick of the false labor & want the real thing.

I'm trying to be healthy as my oh is training to do a triathlon in September so wants to lose a little weight.
I've made vegetarian cottage pie for tonight but make it in bulk so there are seconds for tomorrow.
However I do hear the cornettos calling me from the freezer :)

Tonight for dinner I am going to make stuffed chicken breasts with baked potatos and carrots.

I am drooling already!!

I've just had garlic&herb so juicy chicken with salad and tomato flat bread. It was delicious :) Having a choc cheesecake/mud pie type thing for afters!

I made a smoked mackerel and smoked salmon salad with a slice of brown bread, followed by a yoghurt, an apple, an orange and two Oreos! X

chicken and chorizo cottage pie type bake with garlic greens. Was yummy!! I'm just trying to get up the energy to go get myself one of the chocolate cakes I baked over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->