what's ovulation like for you?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
FF took away my crosshairs at what I thought was 12dpo. I had a huge temp drop followed by loads of EWCM. I have two children and have never experienced EWCM. I noticed this last night around 1130 pm and BD. Today, for about an hour, I had awful lower back pain and cramping on my left side. I haven't ovulated in about three years, have PCOS, and unprotected sex for 3.5 years. I can't help but to get excited that maybe I ovulated? Delayed ovulation, or ovulating on cd34, would the egg quality be OK? Also, does EWCM come before, after, or during O? What are your O symptoms? Thanks!!

At the minimum, I get small localized cramping. Almost like af cramps but in a small area near my ovary. It's fun because I'll get them and say, "Yup! It's a right ovary month!" or "I feel you left ovary!" I have noticed that since I had a giant cyst on my left ovary, I tend to feel that side more than I feel my right side. Other than that, I don't feel much. My temp dip is usually either non existent or very small before the rise. Pre O temps range from 97.4-97.7 and post O rises for a couple days until it gets to 98.3 to 98.4. Sometimes I get pms symptoms after. Sometimes I get them so badly that I wonder if I'm actually about to start my period! But in all my years I have never had a cycle less than 23 days so I just shrug it off.

The one month I can account to conceiving with assistance of Clomid, I didn't have any pre-o symptoms. No Fertile CM, no punches or pains. I conceived my first month with clomid. My second pregnancy I wasn't even charting as my oldest was 5 months old. Didn't have any fertile cm as well. I felt implantation each time, as I had horrid back pain. As far as Ovulation, idk what to expect! I never ovulate. The loads of EWCM last night and then the back/abdominal pain today with the pre o dip makes me think today might be ovulation.
I have hypothyroidism which also screws up my cycles. I just hsd blood work down that showed my hormones are not out of whack which is very abnormal with my PCOS. Fx!
When I conceived my first, my temps stayed at 98.0.

Are all of these symptoms a good sign that I ovulated??

For me, I get O pain for a few days, and EWCM for a couple (no mistaking it, because it's in excess of my normal). The O pain - how to describe.. if I sit on the edge of a chair or table, I feel it. Last month I felt it when walking. It's almost like something lightly scraping my insides on one side. I've been on the pill for the majority of my life, so O'ing is very distinct to me.

Still no temp rise. Yesterday I had a streak of red which is considered to be a good sign of ovulstion? No temp rise yet! Idk what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->