What's that film?

Dirty Dancing

You is kind. You is smart. You is important.

the help

"dont f*ck with the lords of hell!"
"dont f*ck with the babysitter!"

Adventures in Babysitting ( I LOVE that movie)

The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"

Farris Bueller's Day Off

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph."
"You're talking to the wrong people."

chicago

"spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does!"

The Lorax!!

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

avengers!!

If I'm not 20 times better than "boobs for brains" over there, you don't have to pay me.

Burlesque

Did you all take Stupid Pills this morning?

juno love that film .

yeah, let's celebrate mediocrity! That's fantastic

The Mighty Ducks :) Love that film!!!!

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

The Shawshank Redemption

He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.

"Titanic"

oola Me Alex.. Me and me Friends Fly Fly in a great ............

return of the jedi .

And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.

Mean Girls

I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.

the vow ?

In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->