What's that film?

Lord of the Rings??

"And by the way it's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it."

dr horrible and the sing along blog?

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl whose stepmother always made her stay home with the baby. And the baby was a spoiled child, and wanted everything to himself, and the young girl was practically a slave. But what no one knew is that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the the girl, and he had given her certain powers. So one night, when the baby had be particularly cruel to her, she called on the goblins for help

Labyrinth LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie just watched it the other day

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

Adventures in Babysitting (although when I watched it, it was called A Night On The Town)

"I'm not a guppy"

the little mermaid

Oh, poor miserable Gurgi deserves fierce smackings and whackings on his poor, tender head. Always left with no munchings and crunchings.

The black cauldron I think?

"Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!"

Mean Girls

Nanny Gilbertine is so sick of the "Boo-boo" book she could just gag...

Baby's day out! :haha:

"Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots."

A Cinderella story ever after! I love that film :haha:

"Hey, psycho - we're not gonna discuss this, OK, it's over. Please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up"

The Wedding Singer.

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

a christmas story

"theres semen everywhere! i cracked a blanket in half. do you know where im going with this? i cracked it in half!"

Bridesmaids

'' There is a reason its called Bangkok, sweetie. ''

hangover part 2

"wheres you other hand?"
"between 2 pillows"
"those arent pillows!"

Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"

despicible me

"whats your favorite scary movie?"

Scream?

"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkeyfly!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->