What's the best and worst qualities of your personality..?

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
I'd say my worst are, I never let anyone finish a sentence..I always interupt! It's so rude but I can't help doing it! Also I never compliment people on things, I think the thoughts in my head but for some reason I don't say them, so annoying!
I never speak up for myself if I'm being taking advantage of!! Wish I was more assertive.
I'm not a very lovey person, stems from my non- maternal mother I'm sure!!

My best, the ability to see both sides to a story and other peoples points of view... My friend calls it sitting on the fence but she's very opinionated and judgemental!!
I will try and go out of my way (probably too much sometimes!) to help people.
Im very forgiving.. If someone pisses me off I'll want to kill that person for about 5 minutes, after that I'm complety taking all the blame!

my best... i think it would be my generosity. my mum always said I'd give someone my last penny if they needed it.

worst... VERY short temper (not with pops tho)

i dont know whether this is the best or the worst... probably both... but i dont humour people or sugarcoat things, if i dont like you i dont pretend to like you, i tell you if you're out of order... i don't just let things slide.

I don't know about my best but my worst are I can be very jealous and possessive. I blame my starsign though :lol:

Worst: Good question. I can be a perfectionist, and if I don't do something "well" enough, I get very down on myself. Drives OH nuts and I am trying to curb it.

Best: Good listener and I always keep my word.

Worst: *can be short tempered (but not with lo)
*can be quite mean to my oh sometimes and am very rude about his family to his face
* talk over people/interrupt
* sometimes think I know it all
What is really annoying is that I know I do these things just can't seem to stop!

Good things: * I am generous and prefer to buy for other people rather than myself
*I think I'm funny in a dry wit kind of way :)
*I have a focused mind and can make sure things get done

Wow that is harder than a job interview lol :)

Bad:
- I am two faced. But i think the fact i can admit to it is a good quality. Cause i'm only 19, my friends can cause typical teenage drama and it really annoys me! Especially when I'm nice to someone I dislike, and they call me two-faced. I'm like, no. It's called being civil. It's not like as soon as they leave i'm like, OH MY GOSH I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM. :dohh:
- In contrast to the first one, I'm too nice. If I dont agree with something or i'm not happy with something, i'll rarely speak up because i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Good:
- I'm funny and quick-witted.
- I'm a great listener.
- I have a lot more life experience than people give me credit for.
- I have the ability to laugh at myself.

Bad
-Im so lazy! I only do house work if it really needs it and i wont bother getting dressed unless im going out or someones over
- Mood swings! I can go from loving to angry for no reason, esspecially at my poor OH
- I get jealous and annoyed of my OH having a night out or going on his PS3, even tho he doesnt very often

Good
- Im a good listener and good with advice
- I dont judge people
- I am a amazing mum!! (well i hope so!) :haha:

Good:

- I am too nice to people, which is also kinda bad as I'm easily walked over.
- I love to talk, and love teaching people things (I know too much!)

Bad:

- Because I know so much (I have an insane amount of knowledge) it sometimes seems like I'm being an arse, as I tend to disprove people a lot, not out of malice, but I'd rather people knew the right thing than the wrong thing IYKWIM?
- I have an insanely addictive personality. My current addiction is collection Limited Edition DVDs/BluRays and Games, but this is the addiction that I think will stick with me from now on as I've been like this for months, every other addiction has been and gone within a few weeks before :haha:.
- Easily frustrated and super short temper - speaks for itself I suppose...

:blush: xx

My worst: I always finish other peoples sentances, I lose concentration so easily I am so easily distracted lol, I can come across very hard faced but I am not.

My best: I can make people laugh, I am loyal to my friends and family and I try and help all that need it.

I care so much about others and I genuinely want to help without a motive! I can keep secrets and have many!!

Bad- Very impulsive and I get annoyed easily!

Good:
- Im very loyal to my friends & family
- Im generous and would help anyone if I could
- I try not to judge people and am always fair
- What you see is what you get, I think Im quite down to earth

Bad:
- Im impatient and stubborn
- Im generally quite a laid back person, but I do have a fiery temper.
- Can be quite a jealous person

:)

Bad:
-i interupt to!!! i try not to but always find myself doing it.
-i am generally very laid back BUT cant keep my mouth shout and cant let things go if i think people have done me wrong or ive been treated unfairly.
-i do have a temper and tend to swear alot when i loose it (although on BnB.... i have been very good and that hasnt been easy at times LOL)
-i talk too much especially when nervous
-my memory is shocking
-i sometimes come across as rude but dont mean to be
- im a daydreamer and people think i ignore them when really im lost in my own world
-i tend to talk first think later

good:
-i am loyal, loving, patient
-i am generous
-i admit when im wrong
-i'm always on time
-i fiercely protective of the people i care about, im there if someone needs me
-i try and see the good in everything and joke about things and can laugh at myself, im a social butterfly....chatty and friendly
-i'm strong and confident and a great mum and great at what i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->