what's the best/scariest horror movie

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
mine is "the entity" not so much the best, but scared the sh** out of me!

Found hostel rather disturbing and a movie called the strangers scared the crap out of me even though not much happened, it was the suspense that freaked me out...

whats yours?

both me and oh love scary/horror films. I must admit though we both didn't like strangers, it was far too disturbing in a realistic way that it made us feel kind of sick by the end. Not that I prefer cheesy happy endings but that one was just omg! I wanted to curl up and die lol

there's quite a few that I like but not one that I can single out really. hmm tricky..
I've not seen the entity, will watch out for that.

I watched Jeepers Creepers when it came out yrs ago and even though its rubbish and not really scary it actually has scarred me for life. I had nightmares for days after, just something about it really scared me. What a wet blanket eh

And The Ring brrrrr v scary

I watched Jumanji when I was little, scarred me for life. I'm now terrified of the film :haha: but I'm okay with horror films in general. Weird, no?

Jumanji is awesome! Used to love that film when I was little.

The film I do hate tho is Signs... Oh my god. I am already super scared of E.T and all that and watching that film did not help me overcome that fear :cry: I'm never ever watching that again that's for sure.

Darkness Falls was one thats freaked me and OH out - weird!!

I watched Jeepers Creepers when it came out yrs ago and even though its rubbish and not really scary it actually has scarred me for life. I had nightmares for days after, just something about it really scared me. What a wet blanket eh

And The Ring brrrrr v scary

The ring scared me too, the film wasnt to bad but it was the actual video.
Talk about weird

When I watched it with Oh the Tv wouldnt turn off afterwards, scared the crap out of me lol

Without a doubt The Eye.

The Japenese version.

Its brill.

Scared me to my very soul.

V xxx

I agree that the Others is scary! And also the Ring - yuck I hate the way she moves! creepy!

I dont know, i've yet to watch one that has genuinley scared me, quite a few have made me jump.

I havent even watched "the eye" let alone another version, whats it about?

PP.

The Eye is about a girl who is blind who gets her sight back from a cornea transplant and she starts to see shadows and voices.

Oh god its just so eerie. Go get it i urge you.

V xxx

I haven't seen many that have really spooked me.

Ok, White Noise did when I initially saw it :rofl:

the first saw film i cant watch anymore, that scarred me for ages after i saw it at the pctures.

x

White Noise didn't scare me in itself, the thought of experiencing white noise afterwards however! :blush:

I hate the ring, the film freaks me out so much as i'm writing it i'm trying to keep it out of mental images in my head :haha: the exorcist,it,saw,texas chainsaw massacre,the hills have eyes, the strangers, they all freak me out :blush:

I love horror films. Theses ones are my favourite:

Paranormal Activity - really really scary
The Blair Witch Project - not so scary now but really freaked me out when I first saw it.
Strangers
The Grudge
Ring around the Rosie
Pet Cemetary

There are loads more but I just can't think of them.

mine is "the entity" not so much the best, but scared the sh** out of me!

Found hostel rather disturbing and a movie called the strangers scared the crap out of me even though not much happened, it was the suspense that freaked me out...

whats yours?

hostel was sadistic!! I remember going to the cinema to watch this and most people left halfway through as they couldnt watch it :wacko:
I think The hills have eyes is pretty scary, kept me on the edge of my seat at all times!! Also theres this Japanese film called The Grudge which makes the hairs on your neck stand on end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->