What's the Chances??

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies xx
I hope your current cycle of ttc is going well ;) xx

I just wanted to ask your thoughts..... I use a cbfm and the first time I ever used it I conceived four years ago.... This time round has been harder as hubby now works perm nights :(

Anyway.... This month after a few months of no peak, I FINALLY got another peak (yay).
OH and I :sex: 3(or 4 days.... It was early hours of day 3) prior to my peak reading and then on the 2nd day of my peak.... Did I miss my chance as only :sex: a few days before and then a day after first peak reading or have I got as good a chance as any?
I guess I'd love to hear from anyone who only :sex: a couple of times in their fertile window and still got their magical :bfp: ???

Baby dust to you all xxx and happy Christmas xxx

I would say your chances are great, I conceived most my pregnancies from doing it once in my fertile week.

Thank you Lisa x I really appreciate your reply xxx
Oh fingers crossed!!! Although I feel very ' :( I'm hoping that's a good sign!! 9dpo tomorrow xxx

Hi picklepot!
Did you test already? I hope it worked out well for you!

Hi Joy X

Well - I tests with my cbfm pregnancy test stick (that I can't use with my monitor as it is the old version not the advanced) and it has two
Lines..... But I don't know what that means as don't have the monitor to
Put it in!! so am off to get a normal test shortly :) xx

Fx hun! I got pregnant with ds with only bd once in my fertile window.

With my daughter, I wasn't charting or paying attention to anything but we only bd on my days off I worked 3-4 days a week so I know we only got in 1, maybe 2 times during my fertile window and my lo is now almost 15 months!! Fx and good luck!

wow! Two lines.... this sounds good to me!!! how exciting! Keep us posted, fx for you ;)

I've bought a normal test...... I'll let you know tomorrow ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->