What's the deal with cloth diapers?

mamamac

Reaction score
I know this may not belong in NTNP but I figured some of you may be able to fill me in on what the pro's and con's of using these are. To be quite honest never even considered it. I'd love to hear what the info is.

DH and I are NTNP for the first month this month and I am always wondering if I may be pregnant. AF is at the end of this week so we will see. I am totally new to all of this tracking and just working my way around it all!
:huh:

I use disposable diapers with my DS. I have a few friends who are using cloth diapers and love them. We are just starting to potty train DS but we plan on using cloth diapers with baby #2 whenever we get pregnant.

Everyone I know that has used cloth, loves them until about 1.5 years old... Then they just don't hold as well.

Cloths are better for the environment and for your LO's health. Disposables contain tons of chemicals like Dioxins which are cancer-causing. Cloths are very easy to use. They cost more in the beginning, but overall, you end up saving tons of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->