What's the earliest you found the heartbeat on Doppler?

2have4kids

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Just wondering if 10 weeks will be too early. I decided to get one from ebay and it should be here around my 10/11 week mark. What's the earliest you've heard your little bean?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I could here it around 10 weeks!

I used an Angelsounds doppler and found this little one's heartbeat at 8+5. I tried earlier than that (from 7 weeks :blush:) but never found it. 8+5 was the earliest and then every time I've tried since. It's much easier to find it now because my uterus is starting to poke up more.

x

I got one yesterday and can't find the heartbeat yet.

With my son I found his heartbeat about 11 weeks. And even then it was quite tricky.

My second baby was very easy to find from 7w.

This one is really tricky, only heard it twice, for a few seconds, and I know exactly where it is too!! Thinking by 10w I should be able to find it easier, but not banking on it lol!!!!

In my last pregnancy it was 9+1. :) I will start having a nose around 8 weeks with this bean.

Found it twice yesterday at 8+6, and cannot find it today, ugh. Almost isn't worth the worry.

Thx ladies, i have a retroverted uterus too wich might put the baby too far back. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll be able to find the little bean

This is my second baby and I found baby's heartbeat last night at 8+1. I was shocked and excited!!

Heard ours this time at 8+4 and have found hb 3 times since. Now 9+1.

Tricky and read up on it. Start low on pubic bone just above hair line. Aim down. Use lots of gel and move probe slowly. Patience, baby tiny so I think it's more luck this early.

Took me good 10 mins first time. Then after that started looking where I found before, today moved more central whereas before slightly over to right.

Good luck.

A day before I had my first scan so I was 10w5d

If my dates are accurate, somewhere in the middle of week 6. With a 3mHz doppler. I have my first appt. Thursday, and probably first u/s next week. But....It was distinct and typical "swishing" noise and ranged from 119-135. It was faint, but it was there. DH heard it too, and hes the biggest skeptic. I bought the doppler during the 8th week of my last pregnancy, and could hear loud and clear. It has to be in the correct place early on, and maternal body weight is a factor for success in early detection.

I found ds heartbeat at 14 weeks but that was because I had only just bought my Doppler then, so not sure how early I could have heard it xxx

u know what, i am 18 weeks tomorrow and even now i sometimes cant find it because my placenta is thich and anterior, dont panick yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->