What's the first thing you plan to buy, and when?

A book about natural pregnancy I saw at a bookstore recently.

Cute pram, but i'd need to wait till everyone knows, cos i think if i walked in with a pram it'd spoil the surprise ahaha

I will buy a bear and a book then after my 12 week scan I will start buying other things. It will be hard not to buy anything though! xx

hmm. I already caved and bought one magazine a few weeks ago which got me both very broody and petrified at the same time! It now stays hidden under the bed to stop me reading it I will prob just borrow my sisters pregnancy books when we ttc.
When we get the BFP i didn't think i would do anything but i love the idea of an 'i love my daddy' t-shirt. My ultra broody husband would love it! and then maybe an item of maternity wear for myself - i love the isolbella oliver stuff but its expensive so needs to be accumulated over time. After the first scan a couple of baby clothes, the little all in one's and i love the socks and mitts too. Apart from that it will be all systems go to get the house finished (lots of half finished diy!). Will then try to wait until the 20 week scan to get everything else.
I've just realised how much i have actually thought about this - wow if feel silly! Of course it will probably all go out the window and i will just rush to mammas and pappas as soon as the first scans done and go crazy buying all the cute things you can waste money on for babys...... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->