• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

whats the weather like?

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
i know that this isnt ttc related but wondered is anyone else getting the pouring rain and thunder storms?

we got it loads here only 4 miles i counted and big flashs

now i counted 3 so its getting closer i think

hope you girls are well, sorry i havent been around much, just feel so left out at the moment and all.

perfect sunny and cool weather in Detroit, MI USA. It's been an incredibly cool summer.

I am ok, just waiting for my hormones to settle down, hows you

Its pleasently cool out today and sunny In Louisiana....:thumbup:

It's beautiful here so it wont be long and you'll be getting this lovely weather across the pond!

hey its poring a rain here in scotland as per usual

Its sunny and cool here in Minneapolis. =( Winters on its way

Gross 104 hot yucky weather here! Bleck!!!

its rainign here in wales- but it always bloody is haha

perfect sunny and cool weather in Detroit, MI USA. It's been an incredibly cool summer.

Bumpy same here in Ohio. Cant complain about the summer weather at all. And it is supposed to be beautiful this long holiday weekend too. I cant wait.

Definitely cooler here along the gulf coast in Alabama than it's been, so I am enjoying it!!

The actual forecast is "85 and smoky"--from the fires (with some clouds-- yea!!!!). No outside activities or open windows.

The actual forecast is "85 and smoky"--from the fires (with some clouds-- yea!!!!). No outside activities or open windows.

Yikes! Please be careful....I've been watching coverage...a little frightened for some of you.

yes ive been watching that coverage about california!!! Old Arnie is looking a bit bleak about the whole thing (then again I guess I would if half my state was on fire!!) be careful hun!

it's sunny here in mississippi, but not sure how it feels outside, i'm stuck inside all day at work :(

Wow! I finally found all of the USA TTCers! LOL I knew we had to be out there!

It's pretty pleasant here in Peoria IL! - You American girls... I've been to most all of your states... which is odd since I haven't been to even 50% of the states! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"